New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you in favor of Reactivating the Task force WANG – WANG (task force PD 96)

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

58 92.06%
  • NO

4 6.35%
  • I Dont care

1 1.59%
Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005

Can u please post or E-mail to me the plate no. make / model and color of the vehicle that u saw on the street using Sirens and blinker this is a clear violation of Presidential Decree 96.

I’m working at congress as a Consultant on Government Reorganization; we have received a compliant regarding unauthorized use of Sirens and Blinker. We are planning to write a letter to Gen. Ricardo Quinto Director of Traffic Management Group of the Philippine National Police to reactivate the task force Wang- Wang (Task force PD96)

For your reference here is the copy of PD 96:

MALACAÑANG
    M a n i l a

PRESIDENTIAL DECREE No. 96 January 13, 1973
    DECLARING UNLAWFUL THE USE OR ATTACHMENT OF SIRENS, BELLS, HORNS, WHISTLES OR SIMILAR GADGETS THAT EMIT EXCEPTIONALLY LOUD OR STARTLING SOUNDS, INCLUDING DOMELIGHTS AND OTHER SIGNALLING OR FLASHING DEVICES ON MOTOR VEHICLES AND PROVIDING CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS THEREFOR

WHEREAS, Presidential Proclamation No. 1081 envisioned, among other goals, the bringing about of a social order characterized by a high state of discipline and order among the citizenry;

WHEREAS, much of the chaotic conditions from which our people have suffered and still continue to suffer are the direct result of indiscriminate and unregulated use of sirens, bells, horns, whistles and similar gadgets that emit exceptionally loud or startling sounds, including domelights and other similar signalling or flashing devices attached to motor vehicles and used on the highways;

WHEREAS, it has been observed that such unregulated use of sirens, bells, horns, whistles or similar gadgets that emit exceptionally loud or startling sounds, including domelights and similar signalling or flashing devices actually impede and confuse traffic, are inconsistent with sound traffic discipline and control on the highways, and in effect constitute a major problem in the maintenance of peace and order;

NOW, THEREFORE, I, FERDINAND E. MARCOS, President of the Philippines, pursuant to Proclamation No. 1081, dated September 21, 1972, and in my capacity as Commander-in-Chief of all the Armed Forces of the Philippines, do hereby order and decree:

1. That it shall be unlawful for the owner or possessor of any motor vehicle to use or attach to his vehicle any siren, bell, horn, whistle, or other similar gadgets that produce exceptionally loud or startling sound, including domelights, blinkers and other similar signalling or flashing devices.

2. The gadgets or devices mentioned above may be attached to and use only on motor vehicles designated for official use by the Armed Forces of the Philippines, National Bureau of Investigation, Land Transportation Commission, Police Departments, Fire Departments, and hospital ambulances.

Any device or gadget installed or mounted on any motor vehicle or otherwise used in violation of this decree shall be subject to immediate confiscation and, in cases of a second and subsequent offenses, the offender shall be prosecuted for violation of this Decree before the military tribunal and, upon conviction thereof, shall suffer the penalty of imprisonment for six months and/or a fine of 600 pesos. In addition, the certificate of registration of the motor vehicle on which the unauthorized gadget or device herein mentioned is installed, mounted or used shall be cancelled or revoked.

The Commissioner of Land Transportation shall draw and promulgate such rules and regulations necessary to give effect to this Decree.

Done in the City of Manila, this 13th day of January, in the year of Our Lord, nineteen hundred and seventy-three.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Will gladly do so.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Okay, will post it here kapag may nakita ako pero sana lang ay hulihin talaga yung mga unauthorized sirens and blinkers... at taasan naman nila yung multa dahil outdated na yung fine na Php600 sa panahon ngayon...

follow this LINK for more...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    game here

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    kung lahat magtatanggal ok yan game din ako!!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    panu yung owner type jeep ng pulis at scooter nila may wang wang pero gamit ng kapamilya lang..

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    oo nga naman.. pano nga yung mga instances na yun?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    nice. will do.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    600 lang ang fine...I agree taasan naman nila ang fine..

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    sus ..gasino na lang ang 600 Php...

sa taong may magandang ride normally may mga kaya sa buhay ..kaya balewala na

halos ang ganyan amount

.dapat talaga taasan

Page 1 of 78 123451151 ... LastLast
reactivate the task force Wang- Wang (Task force PD96) Pls Help us.