New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 51 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    lets try again... mahaba naman pasensya ko eh... kung ok will give good feedback...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    same with sir ron. i`ll copy your post.

Ms. Lea update lang ...

1 na lang ang kailangan para makumpleto ang list. -->
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...14#post1387614

PM niyo na siguro yung mga interested.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Hello! As a matter of fact, there is ..... I have 10 Gift Certificate of Free Express Change Oil (inclusive of Regular oil of up to 4L & Oil Filter), but I just don't know how to give it to the members. Maybe, whoever is interested just write your user name on the numbers below then we can discuss how you could claim.

2.Marg, Ill PM you my Contact number. Tx
    3.Karuro

Note: No string attached. You can ask the Store manager to waive the inspection. An oil change is a quick service so you could observe while you wait.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by karuro View Post
    Hello! As a matter of fact, there is ..... I have 10 Gift Certificate of Free Express Change Oil (inclusive of Regular oil of up to 4L & Oil Filter), but I just don't know how to give it to the members. Maybe, whoever is interested just write your user name on the numbers below then we can discuss how you could claim.

3.Karuro

Note: No string attached. You can ask the Store manager to waive the inspection. An oil change is a quick service so you could observe while you wait.
    naku sir, nahuli na k'yo ata by 1 sec.! joke! complete na yung 10 tsikoteers.. dito po sa thread ni sir renzo. pang 10 na si sir Kankarot.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    well, happy enough to see Rapide respond to my challenge of giving something for xmas without asking for anything back. That's the 1st step.

Guys make sure you waive the inspection. Change oil lang at walan ng iba.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    To be fair, I'll make a review of Rapide's service after they do maintenance work on the Boxtype. Merry Christmas all.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by apecsos View Post
    That's the problem with a business whose main means of compensation is INCENTIVES. Managers and mechanics have to find faults in a vehicle so that they can get commissions otherwise if the vehicle doesn't have any faults then there is no money to be made.
    As mentioned before, how can you expect a manager or a mechanic to survive with 10k gross income. May kaltas pa sa tax.
    More so with the mechanics, I have seen their work and have seen how hard it is to be one. Yung pawis at pagod....pagbaba ng makina, pagbaba ng transmission, etc etc....hindi biro....and all that for 10k less tax. I really would love to see Mr. Limcaoco do it himself and see and feel how difficult it is to do such a job. He definitely wouldn't stand a chance.
    Thats the training sa RAPIDE they will hostage the customer. I was once a manager from RAPIDE thats why I immediately resigned because of that business style, HOSTAGE KA! GO TO SERVITEK

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    electricx, what branch did you work before? Baka magkakilala tayo. e-mail me or pm me. maliit lang ang mundo. Ako ang branch ko is among the top 3 peforming branches of Rapide. Sa akin eh consistent performer just because of the sheer volume of customers na pumapasok at bumabalik. Pero ngayon hindi na nila ma-replicate nung iniwan ko na.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post

3. ronw123w124
    4.karuro
    5.gertrude, my nissan needs an oil change na. pm me! thnx!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by apecsos View Post
    Ako ang branch ko is among the top 3 peforming branches of Rapide. Sa akin eh consistent performer just because of the sheer volume of customers na pumapasok at bumabalik. Pero ngayon hindi na nila ma-replicate nung iniwan ko na.
    :twister3:lakas naman ng hangin d2....

RAPIDE FeedBack Thread [merged] (horror stories & others)