New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Guys !

Any takers sa offer ni ms. lea ? Ayaw niyo 'yun , libre .... rapide nga lang gagawa. Pero siguro might give them a chance, for the spirit of christmas ika' nga.

:santa:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Guys !

Any takers sa offer ni ms. lea ? Ayaw niyo 'yun , libre .... rapide nga lang gagawa. Pero siguro might give them a chance, for the spirit of christmas ika' nga.

:santa:
    sir renz, if i have extra car.. or shall we say owner type jeep.. baka pede pa.. :D

sorry ms. lea ha!? hirap talaga pag-trust ang nasira.. same sa mag-syuta ba... mahirap ibalik pagnawala ang tiwala.. time heals... but who knows.. meron pa rin dyan.. wait lang.. di pa naman tapos december. ;)

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Hello! As a matter of fact, there is ..... I have 10 Gift Certificate of Free Express Change Oil (inclusive of Regular oil of up to 4L & Oil Filter), but I just don't know how to give it to the members. Maybe, whoever is interested just write your user name on the numbers below then we can discuss how you could claim.

Note: No string attached. You can ask the Store manager to waive the inspection. An oil change is a quick service so you could observe while you wait.

Merry Christmas! Peace to all.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Okay ms. lea. May taker na. Si sir 1997 ... ;)

9 more guys ... 9 more !

This is fun. A separate thread should be made. Wait.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hello! As a matter of fact, there is ..... I have 10 Gift Certificate of Free Express Change Oil (inclusive of Regular oil of up to 4L & Oil Filter), but I just don't know how to give it to the members. Maybe, whoever is interested just write your user name on the numbers below then we can discuss how you could claim.

2.Marg, Ill PM you my Contact number. Tx

Note: No string attached. You can ask the Store manager to waive the inspection. An oil change is a quick service so you could observe while you wait.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I shall copy your post to the separate thread re : this christmas offer sir marg.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Count me in. The Boxtype needs an oil change. PM me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ sir robert. dito na lang sa thread na 'to. anyways i shall include your entry.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...98#post1387298

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007

2.Marg, Ill PM you my Contact number. Tx
    3. ronw123w124

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hmn... magandang idea din yan para ma-check ang PR ng service supervisor tapos gawa kayo ng review dito... Kung may extra lang sana kong sasakyan kakagatin ko to, pero after what I've experienced with their BLS branch before, baka lalong magkaproblema, wala kaming magagamit, holidays pa naman-- kailangang itakbo sa province yung Sedona.

RAPIDE FeedBack Thread [merged] (horror stories & others)