New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 107 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat View Post
    Yung Rapide sa Shaw (Mandaluyong side) daming nagpapagawa - dahil signboard nila "Servitek" at hindi "Rapide". Dami naloloko, expecting Servitek type service and prices.

Baka strategy lang nila na palitan ang pangalan to "Automate" doon sa Pasig?

Former Rapide franchise yung nasa Shaw Blvd pasig ( now automate). Inayawan na ng owner yung Rapide franchise dahil walang nakukuhang support tapos eh kinokumpitensya ng company owned ang franchisee. pero ang shaw servitek sa shaw blvd mandaluyong eh company owned. Magkaiba yung dalawa.

Illegal nga yung signage ng servitek sa shaw blvd. Matagal na gustong alisin ng goodyear yan kaso baon sa utang ang Rapide sa goodyear. Takot ang goodyear tanggalin yung signage at baka lalo silang hindi bayaran.

Try niyo magpagawa doon and you will find out na ang resibo nila eh Rapide invoice at hindi servitek.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Pansin ko nga may rapide ads sa paligid hehehe... marami ibig sabihin yan...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Wow welcome back to me!

Firstly,
    *apecsos
    Don’t mention it sir. Happy to be of service

*praetor91313
    Actually sir it just so happen that apecsos was able to provide the necessary info that we need to trace his concern so we were able to settle it immediately.

So I hope you guys could provide me of the necessary details (branch, date, plate number) of your concerns para we could immediately take action.

If on the branch level we were not able to settle the concerns, we will appreciate it if it is elevated to us in the head office.

Secondly,
    There is a new topic pala and thread about Rapide.....
    Hope you guys don't mind. Sorry, wasn't able to warn you. Actually, I'm a bit surprised and felt kinda weird seeing our ads also, never really expect that it will be that big, I thought maliit na button lang yung placement.

Anyways, it doesn't change naman anything. We'll still have our fun in this thread right?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    No worries Leaniskra. Really appreciate what you've done. I hope the others put forward their legitimate concerns so that Lea can take action. Lea, I think one of the main concerns with Rapide is the over pricing part. I just wondered how you would address that. It will be tough.
    Take for example, if 1 person had his left and right tie rod ends replaced at Rapide for 2,200.00 then only to find out a few days later that some shop can actually do the exact job for 1,500.00...

Now how would you approach this Lea?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hello guys!

New thread.... Nice!

I agree, it feels a little weird to see our ads, but as I said nga in the other thread, nothing change naman.

I so agree with what vito corlene said, you still can say all your thoughts about Rapide. We on our part will continue to strive to improve more.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    mga tsikoters magpapagawa na ba kayo sa Rapide? meron daw discount mga members...hehehe
    Good idea! Maybe we could come up with something for the tsikoters. I'll keep you guys posted.

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    Tempting nga yung Lifetime brake pads and shoe... kasama ba dun yung check up? hehehe... Price range kaya sa sedan magkano...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    lifetime brake warranty appears to be ok BUT BUT BUT of course if there is something wrong with your rotor disc.....patay. A defective rotor disc will void the lifetime brake warranty. Doon sila babawi kung magpapalit ka ng rotor disc/brake drum

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Baka yung tao ng rapide ( leah ba yun ) nagask sa office nila para maglagay ng ad dito.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Di ko papagawa kotse ko sa Rapide kahit libre. Baka mamaya kung ano anong "sira" pa lumabas sa car ko. Bad experience din ako sa Rapide. Nakakainsulto nung pinresyohan ako. Akala ata dahil babae ako maloloko nila ko.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Nagulat din ako ah. Ang aga aga ito makikita ko.

RAPIDE FeedBack Thread [merged] (horror stories & others)