New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A few months ago... Galleria rehabilatated their parking facility... this included the painting of their driveways and parking areas.

Shortly after this was finished, I took a corner that I usually go through and I was surprised that my tires weren't holding up as usual. The car oversteered and if not for the ABS I would have slammed into another parked car.

Just this morning, after I exited a tight 90 degree corner at a very SLOW speed, my rear right tire broke traction. The painted driveway was a bit wet / moist. Since the speed was very slow, I didn't anymore try to recover (by steering to the right) and just let the car come to a full stop under the aid of the ABS.

I admit that my right rear tire is due for a replacement but still the "paint" job on the Galleria driveway just screams road hazard...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you got to at least email them..mahirap na at delikado yan ah!baka sasakyan pa natin ang madamay..tsktskts

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    honga pre. dyan ka naman nagwowork diba? baka one of these days sumablay ka maski may abs...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Try Raffles Bldg. here in Ortigas parking. 30-40 degress angle.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ang magandang paint sa parking yung sa megamall and sa greenbelt.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hindi rubberized yung paint? tsk tsk.. very dangerous.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parang rubberized yung paint and makapit kapag tuyo... pero kapag may tubig na medyo madulas na.

Sa incline / decline walang problem namain since parang checked metal yung surface so makapi and dumadaloy yung tubig between.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganyan naman yata yung rubberized paint eh. Yung sa basketball court namin dito sa village na naka-rubberized paint, makapit naman pag tuyo at bagong punas pero pagka nabasa madulas talaga.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    One guy on our boards loves the Galleria paint... he uses it to "drift". :lol:

But that is hazardous... I'm pretty sure there have been accidents already... bakit kaya di pa pinalitan?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    delikado pala magpark dyan sa galleria..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
RANT! Slippery driveway at Galleria