New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i just parked my auv right beside a honda accord, which was about to leave. as my gf got down, the door lightly tap on the honda's door.
    as i got down, the owner of the honda is trying to check for dents. which he did and tried to point it to me. it had a dent alright but it was too small and too light. hardly noticeable. and then he goes "pano ba yan?"
    i said sorry pasensya na. he told me hindi daw pwede ganon lang kasi i 'damaged' his car daw. ok then sabi ko how much would you like me to pay?
    then he started blurting out na participation for insurance would cost... then i quickly interupted him. sabi ko walang insurance ang tatangap nyan. kahit PDR nga baka hindi tanggapin kasi sobrang light lang ng dent. then he goes to say that i still need to pay cause i did damage his car.
    so ok. i gave him a hundred bucks. then sabi nya kulang daw. dapat 200. i told him na PDR only costs a few hundred bucks and yet i also told him na hindi talaga tatanggapin ng pdr yan. i even told him na kahit bigyan kita ng pang pdr mo e hindi mo naman ipapagawa yan kasi sobrang liit lang.
    so the arguement goes back and forth until he tell me ' o cgena '. he took many shots of my car and his car from his digicam.

i was rushing that time to catch a movie so iniwan ko nalang. but in my mind bigla ko naisip baka gumanti ito. but still in a rush so pinabayaan ko nalang. (and mahirap mag hanap ng parking)
    pag balik ko after the movie un agad check ko pag dating sa parking. i saw a 2 inch scratch on my door. scartch still has tiny paint particles dangling.

i hope the owner of the honda is a tsikoteer. i would like to know what would he replied.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    imo, you should've given him his 200 bucks. i think most pdr's start at that rate.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Binayaran mo na ginasgas pa ang sasakyan mo? That guy ought to be shot!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes i know i should have given him 200. but my point was it even wasn't PDR acceptable. sobrang light lang. kahit na kapain mo ng fingertips sobrang hirap mapansin.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by falken
    Binayaran mo na ginasgas pa ang sasakyan mo? That guy ought to be shot!

im a peaceful guy. and arguement thru words is fine with me. kaya sana wish ko lang na tsikoteer yan at mag reply dito. i like to know what he would say.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    imo, he felt that he was the aggravated party and he expects you to be apologetic in your approach and because it appears that you even tried to be argumentative about the issue, this could possibly have flared him up... my 2 cents peace...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i was apologetic at first. nag sorry ako agad. and offered to pay. this in just the first 5 minutes of our talk.
    ang ayaw ko lang is he goes to say that participation for insurance is costly. he also told me na kung ipapagawa nya isasabay na nya lahat ng dents ng gasgas nya. napaka BS diba?

sa mga sinabi nya mdyo nakaka asar lang. i would have given him more money if the damage is much more. a dent much deeper.

but in this case, like i said before. dent is too light. mahirap makita. mahirap makapa. anong ibabayad ko ipagawa? un gasgas n dents nya ng buong kotse?

peace tayong lahat. hehehe

pa touch up mo lang yan and let it go wala na tayo magagawa diyan... malas lang siguro

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi naman masama ng loob ko sa scratch e. i drive almost everyday to diff provinces so pa minsan minsan may tumatalsik na bato, nasasagasaan na ibon ... etc. i get scratches whether i like it or not. but i still have it wax every month kaya hindi halata mga to.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI
    he also told me na kung ipapagawa nya isasabay na nya lahat ng dents ng gasgas nya. napaka BS diba?
    well, if you put it that way, you definitely have a point coz he sounds like wanting to take advantage of your infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    pa touch up mo lang yan and let it go wala na tayo magagawa diyan... malas lang siguro
    i agree, charge it to experience and let it go...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Rant: Arguement over a little dimple dent