New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    from the last three stories, same MO. Looks like ex-soldiers or policemen are behind this... God help us all. I wish that the government focus their effort in the peace and order situation more rather than political matters.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    phat_tricks: yung email na nakuha mo, sa friend namin sa mechapinoy galing. sila yun.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    The carjacking & carnapping incidents are going from bad to worse mga peeps. Be wary of the places and the particular times mentioned. Iwasan na lang dumaan sa mga lugar na ito during the wee hours or better yet, stay in the safety and comfort of your homes kung hindi rin lang kailangan lumabas. If the authorities are helpless about the situation then let the vigilantes do their thing!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    they're getting bolder na talaga, dati yan balita sandwiching of victim's cars sa C5 lang nangyayari.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ...takot na ako lumabas tuloy...eh madalas pa naman ako dumaan sa mga routes na sinasabi nyo...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ako din....takot na din lumabas.....lalu na reading about people na binabaril after makuha ang withdraw na pera sa bank

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    damn...parang ayaw ko na tuloy magkaron ng ATM...hehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ...ang pagpili ba nila ng otong ica-carjack the same with commonly carnapped vehicles?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    So huwag niyo munang ilabas yang mga FORTUNER nyo. Delikado. Mainit pa sa mata.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Around 12 midnight, my car (a late model Accord), was cut by
    another car with blinkers, and four men armed with armalites aimed their guns
    at me, and told me to open my door. First I thought they were policemen in civvies who had mistaken me for someone else, or whatever. But when they commanded me to board their car and demanded my wallet and valuables, I knew they were robbers and carjackers.
    I gather that the victim stopped his car because he saw that the other car had blinkers. Personally, unless I see that the persons trying to flag me down are using a clearly marked police vehicle, I'm going to get the heck out of there (even if I have to ram the other vehicle) and head for the nearest police outpost or some place with lots of witnesses. Nasa rules of engagement yan ng PNP na dapat clearly identifiable palagi ang mga operatives nila.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Rampant carjackings in Quezon City [merged]