New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They are at ground level this time, 2 guys crouched on the center island taking down the plate #s of the "speeding" vehicles.
    They are positioned just after a crest in the road where you won't see them except at the last minute.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Probably another speed trap where they will target the vehicles going downwards where speed will really increase by 10. If you're running on 100 and caught by their not-calibrated gun which will detect plus 20 on your actual speed.

Thanks for the warning! (Btw, were you caught?) :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the last time i was caught it cost me Php 1000 (dont ask for the breakdown)....costly lesson tsk tsk...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diba they're only targeting vehicles running on the Skyway-southbound?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually more of SKYWAY north bound(Sucat going to makati).....madalas after lunch when there are very limited vehicles....puwede ka magpatakbo up to 160! Two friends of mine were caught last month....magka sunod na araw both around 130pm...hassle pa dahil sa LTO East Ave. kailangan kunin license....pareho pa babae so di na nakipag nego

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Question lang, can they catch you pa ba when you are past the tollgate, northbound (papuntang Makati/Buendia) ?

Diba they can only catch you when you are within the skyway, that is, at the tollgates lang?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa tolll gate ka nila paparahin.hehehe.. kakahuli lang ng kada ko nun nag EK kame.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya wag ka nang hihinto sa tollgate. hehehehe.

Sa NLEX hinagis ko na lang ang ticket nung ni-roadblock ako. :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OTEP: May harang eh......medyo masira grill mo or windshield kung bangain :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hmmm...kung mga TJM bumper lang ako... hehe :devil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Radar Guns are up on Skyway again