New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Siguro mas maganda kung dark tinted mga sasakyan natin, that way hirap sila makita kung ano meron sa kotse mas di tayo pagiinitan ng mga lokong yan

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Yeah pero pag dark tint they might also think you are hiding something. These goons cannot think for themselves, and are so desperate like mentioned even broad day light gagawin nila yon kasi they know the police are not going to risk their lives to stop them.

Even here in the US I lock my doors pero I seldom pass through the bad parts of town, if at all. Back when I was there I also locked my doors every time I left to go somewhere. The problem is yung ibang cars baka madali lang buksan yung pintuan. Did that Civic's doors in the mentioned article get opened? May mga ibang doors kasi na madali buksan. My cousin's Camry (late 80's) was opened with a screwdriver and her HU stolen, etc.

Just yesterday a friend of mine witnessed some goon in our school parking lot smash a student's car windows and grab something and run. Another witness got scared and ran away but my friend had the presence of mind not to go down kasi may lookout daw, so he called the cops. True enough shards of glass littered the parking spot where the Passat was (with a broken window) when we got out of class. I only parked in that spot when there was no where else to park, but this time I'll be really picky instead. Can't be too safe anymore.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Subukan nila sakin gawin to, mag-drift ako at sagasaan silang lahat. Eto na nga ba sinasabi ko, kaya kaylangan din natin magdala kahit airgun lang. Sasapulin ko sila sa mata. Pag lahat sila tumba na, either sagasaan ko hanggang sa magkalasog lasog katawan or ipitin ko mga kamay nila para di makaulit.

Sometimes, kaylangan ng mga taong ganito ang dahas para di maka-ulit.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [quote=a4Tech;936655]
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

Hmmm ganyan siguro ang inisip nung driver ng Corolla dun sa Shaw shooting incident.

[quote=carbomb;936718]
    Quote Originally Posted by a4Tech View Post

sorry dude, but i think its 2 different thing. yung nangyaring shooting incident sa pasig ay di naman katulad ng nangyayaring holdapan sa may quirino. sa pasig both of the respondets ang may sala but dito naman sa quirino ikaw ang lumalabas na biktima. kya dalawang magkaibang bagay yun
    tama, two different things yun, malaki pinagkaiba nun dalawa yun sa pasig road rage yun ito kinuyog ka na ng ilan goons hinde ka pa lalaban? buhay mo and properties nakataya dito sa SSH cor quirino..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you could always say na may dala silang patalim (which you can later plant or kahit screwdriver lang) then say may imminent threat on your life so you had no recourse but to use lethal force.

But you will have to prove na may imminent danger on your life talaga. (tama ba ako mga attry?)

basta pag nangyari ang ganyan, REMAIN SILENT. IT IS YOUR RIGHT. Then sabay takbo sa abogado mo hehe

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    you could always say na may dala silang patalim (which you can later plant or kahit screwdriver lang) then say may imminent threat on your life so you had no recourse but to use lethal force.

But you will have to prove na may imminent danger on your life talaga. (tama ba ako mga attry?)

basta pag nangyari ang ganyan, REMAIN SILENT. IT IS YOUR RIGHT. Then sabay takbo sa abogado mo hehe
    so true, this is called your miranda rights as enshrined in Article 3, Section 12 (1) of the Constitution, which provides:

1. Any person under investigation for the commission of an offense shall have the right to be informed of his right to remain silent

2. To have competent and independent counsel preferably of his own choice. If the person cannot afford the services of counsel, he must be provided with one.

3. These rights cannot be waived except in writing and in the presence of counsel.

ang problema, dito sa atin hindi yata uso yan, so pag hindi mo alam ang right mo na ito, mag sasalita ka na at mag kwento ng kung ano ang nangyari, at pwede na gamitan yun laban sa iyo later on.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    di sapat pagbabarilin mga yan. dapat dyan i-flame thrower. sarap siguro panoorin mga yan na nagliliyab at nagtatatakbo sa sshiway na parang mga manok

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Subukan nila sakin gawin to, mag-drift ako at sagasaan silang lahat. Eto na nga ba sinasabi ko, kaya kaylangan din natin magdala kahit airgun lang. Sasapulin ko sila sa mata. Pag lahat sila tumba na, either sagasaan ko hanggang sa magkalasog lasog katawan or ipitin ko mga kamay nila para di makaulit.

Sometimes, kaylangan ng mga taong ganito ang dahas para di maka-ulit.
    So what do you do when one of them pulls out a real gun and you're holding your airgun?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    tints really helps in those kind of places. just be extra vigilant in those areas. that's my route sometimes.

i dont advise showing off airguns or airsofts. if the other person has a real one you still dont have any choice. kung malas ka at psykotic ang tao baka kung ano pa gawin sayo.

if you do have a real gun then be prepared to use it as long as it already endangers yor life or love ones. Responsibility of power.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    basta magingat kayo diyan mga pips!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Quirino Avenue / South SH Driver Horror Stories (Please always lock your doors!)