New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Traffic enforcer beaten up in QC

The Philippine Star 05/02/2006

Police arrested yesterday a group of Chinese-Filipinos for beating up a traffic enforcer who was investigating an accident along E. Rodriguez Avenue in Quezon City yesterday.

The face of Sanico Angeles, traffic enforcer of the city’s Department of Public Order and Safety (DPOS), was left swollen when six men ganged up on him at 8:30 a.m.

Responding policemen from the Galas police station and north traffic sector arrested the six suspects identified as Benedict Chan, 25, Jason Andoloy, 26, Stephen Chang, 23, Charles Leir, 30, Stephen Chen, 19, and Pedro Cua, 23.

Initial police investigation revealed that Angeles was talking to drivers involved in a collision between a BMW sedan and a taxi when a group of men alighted from a van and confronted the traffic enforcer. The six men then beat up Angeles.

The driver of the BMW allegedly sought the assistance of the six men, who are his relatives and friends.

At the police station in Kamuning, members of the group attacked a photographer who took shots of the suspects. At least two newsmen and several policemen were hurt in the scuffle.

Police are preparing charges of serious physical injuries, resisting arrest and assault upon persons in authority against the suspects.

A man who introduced himself as the father of one of the suspects appeared at the police station, saying they want to settle the case amicably.

"We are willing to settle with anyone affected by the unfortunate incident. We are very sorry for the actuations of our sons, it was a purely a misunderstanding," he said. – Perseus Echeminada

Sino kaya yung mga mokong na 'to? A bunch of spoiled brats I bet who are used to having their rich parents bail them out whenever they get into trouble!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    calling for help is one thing...why beat up the poor guy? isn't 6 guys enough intimidation already? that's just downright mean.

i better stay away from e.rod the next few weeks. baka magkaroon ng 'shootout' diyan.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yes, let's settle the case amicably... Singaporean style... 20 lashes to their bare backsides.

Assholes.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    spoiled asses.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cowards.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    we might disagree with the police enforcer pero beating him up.....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsk tsk tsk...

I pity the parents of these kids...

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    gawa ng kalokohan, tapos kuha lang picture para mas sikat sila, nagalit pa!!! that's what they are looking for di ba, FAME?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    makahanap din ng katapat yang mga yan..

pano kaya pag may nasalubong silang puting fortuner hehehe sino kaya manalo heehee

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Tsk tsk tsk...

I pity the parents of these kids...

Ano kaya ang reaction ng parents? Pagalitan sila or i-condone ang kanilang ginagawa?

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast
QC traffic enforcer beaten up