New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    damn.. just 1pm kanina
    anu mga leglities na magagawa about this?

got 6 stiches on my lips.

**** this guy.. i dont even know him.. cousin nya ata un problema sakin and wala specific rison..

i went there saying by a frend of mine dat someone wants to tok to me.. i have no idea..

kaya nun nagmumura na,, e hawak ko libro pati cellphone.. didnt have a chance to protect myself..

had 2 punches. sa chest pati sa mukha..

now were ol set na.. bawi sa saturday. but my dad sed that magdedemanda daw siya..

so will this affect the case if ever i smacked the hell down them...

it wasnt fair enuf... or kahit wala ako sa scene.. magquits lang kame..

lawyers.. gangstas.. fathers.. kahit cnu.. please put in some of your opinions..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ihabla mo na lang. hehehehe.

If gusto mo gantihan, wag ka sumali sa pagganti or wag mga friends mo para hindi ma-link sa iyo. Hire ka na lang ng professionals. Ganun ginagawa namin kapag may mga dispute sa probinsya. hehehe.

Patumba natin sa Goon Squad? :D

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    find his car and apply liberal amounts of superglue at every crack and crevice you can find. :D

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    tama habla mo muna

then palipasin mo a few months or even a year tapos upakan mo pagulpi mo !
    if mas malaki sayo dala ka tubo liliit yun pag hinampas mo na

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hindi na makaka kain ng chocnuts yan.......ni chicken balls d na kaya, kadiri pa nun tinatahi OTEP ayaw ku na mag doctor!!!!!

yun nga yun problem nag hit n run sya eh, ang alm lng namin altis yun car nya.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Originally posted by ghosthunter
    find his car and apply liberal amounts of superglue at every crack and crevice you can find. :D
    pwede rin ganito:

this i did when i was still in college

get raw eggs crack one of its end and remove the yolk and albumin you will just be needing its shell
    (be sure to make the opening small enough to be covered by 3/4 scothch tape )

pour STRIPSOL about 3/4s full

reseal the egg w tape

sakay ka sa car pag nakita mo car nya bato mo all over im sure this way magpapa repaint ng car yun ... no other solution

pag nahuli ka pwede mo rin ibato sa kanya yun

you can buy stripsol at paintshops or hardware stores

hth

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nah, don't mess with his car. you have to inflict some PAIN on this cowardly ****...the most logical (and legal) way is to press charges so he'll spend some nice time in prison - kung may pera siya idemanda mo na rin ng damages.

if revenge is in your heart, then you first should find out who put him up to it - both of them should be on your hit list. second, as otep said make sure it can't be traced to you...i think an appropriate revenge would be to break both legs (both of them).

if that's what you want to do, for god's sake don't leave any evidence and delete this thread....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang pwede kong ma-isuggest ay kuhanin mo ang mga goons ni Sir Sheep (yung kasama niya sa tindahan ng mags).

Ewan ko lang kung makapalag pa ang mga iyan. hehehe.

Don't forget to take photos of your injuries and get a medical certificate. These are for medico-legal purposes.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    expert na expert si otep sa hit and run goon affairs a hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Suggest ko kay odell kanina, keep a low profile while the case is being heard pa.

Afterwards na yung mga extrajudicial proceedings na binabalak niya. hehehe.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
punched at the face