New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To TS, this whole incident could have been avoided kung pinadaan mo na lang siya. Sa dinami-dami ng bobo at gago na na-e-encounter ko sa daan araw-araw eh baka inatake na ako sa puso kung papatulan ko pa. I hope this is a lesson for you. Isipin mo na lang na hanggang dun na lang yung pulis at hindi na siya aasenso sa buhay at ikaw ang may kakayahan na umangat sa buhay. Don't waste it on just one useless traffic altercation.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Nauto ka. If read your post right. Isa sa mga pinaka ayaw kong motorista sa kalye yung mga naka motor na bigla na lang bubulaga sa right side mo to pass you. Sa loob loob ko parang sarap nilang bundulin. Pero I always keep my head cool. Yan turo sakin ng magulang ko. It's not worth it. Kung may mangyari man ikaw pa rin ang maaabala. Mahirap na makatapat ng trigger happy driver.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    That's why you NEVER go to the police, they're more often than not the source of the trouble or involved in it one way or the other.

It's true that you should have let that idiot go on his way and not insist on your right of way. Things work differently around here as you experienced. Better to just avoid trouble and save the confrontation for when you have no other choice.

Don't worry though, Karma's a b!tch and they'll get their upcommance.

Hope you go after those crocs and make an example out of them.

Stay under the radar and stay safe.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    DI ka dapat nag pa search ng auto mo pwedeng pwede ka mataniman doon. And you have the right to refuse pwede mo sila kasuhan ng tresspassing nyan. sumbong mo kay tulfo since nakuha mo rin naman name nila

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Ibig sabihin pag sinabi mo '' PULIS AKO'' eh, wala ka na karapatan yung sinabihan mo na magdefend? mas lamang na ba sa lahat ng bagay ang pulis sa atin? yun ang nakatatak sa isip ng bawat pulis sa atin, sayang naman yung motto nila kung ganun, " TO SERVE AND PROTECT'' lalo sa civillian, eh di na protektahan ang civillian tulad mo sa ganyang sitwasyon eh dapat mismo yung presinto inaayos na lang nila at di sila mag involve ng pera, kaso nga iisa lang ang takbo pag kabaro nila,, pero bro ingat ka na lang next time iwas na lang sa init ng ulo, mahirap talga pag nauna init ng ulo sa daan, pag bigyan na lang next time, di natin alam kung sino din yung makakabanga natin... makakatapat din yang ganyang tao

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed that a lot of the comments here verge on "just surrender to the status quo to avoid gtting into trouble."

The problem is, it's those abusive people in authority who ARE the trouble. I don't like it one bit that after martial law, we still have this notion of being "afraid of the police." Daang matuwid? If we want that, then we should not be cowed by these cowards who hide behind a badge and a gun. Though we want to get even with the abusive cops, why are we too timid to stand up for our rights?

I understand the TS for acting the way he did in the police station. Imagine being there, alone, surrounded by gun-toting bums.

A bit of OT:
    Have any of you been arrested under wrongful circumstances? I have, many years ago. By a particular law enforcement body (LEB) at that. There was a corporate issue that involved our company, and the "arrest" was made under the guise of "invited to the office" to discuss the situation. It was a corporate matter, and the said LEB was wrong in doing that to us. When we arrived at the LEB's compound, they started asking me and my officemates to fill up what appeared to be a form for arrested people. I protested and told my officemates not to sign anything until our lawyer arrived. This pissed them off that they then grabbed my ID lanyard and broke it... while it was still on my neck. One of them, a burly guy, tried to dragged me, but I was a fit and athletic person myself and he couldn't, even though I was only 5'6" and he was nearly six foot tall. All in all, five or six of them tried to carry me off -- but they couldn't as I resisted. Finally, one of them punched me in the stomach, but I wasn't hurt. This all happened in front of my shocked office mates, some of them women. Then it dawned on me that they could set me up as someone who "tried to grab a gun, was shot dead.' So I pretended to buckle down. I could have punched it out with them mano-a-mano, but I knew I would lose once guns are drawn. But I made my point clear, if I am right, I will fight it out. When everything was over, nothing was filed, records were expunged. I would have brought the fight back to those bums by filing a case, but my company requested me to not excerbate the situation. As I respected the owners, I backed down.

BTT:
    So I commend the TS. He fought up to the point where it was reasonable. He stood up for himself despite being outnumbered. He didn't "just let it pass." And in the face of this collective goonism by people in uniform, let me quote Edmund Burke: When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

If bad people menace us, then it is the duty of us who are in the right to band together and hit back.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    he-he! TS....nung una bilib na ko sa yo eh. pumupukpok....lumalaban.
    nung huli, biglang ikaw pa kinwartahan? ikaw na tinatakot at ididemanda? WTF!
    in the end, ikaw din ang bumigay.

pag ganyan, laban kung laban......

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Iwas gulo na lang TS lalo na kung wala tayong backer pagdating sa huli o kaya di tayo willing makipagpatayan. Nasa Pilipinas tayo.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I understand what you did in final na situation, ganun na ang nagyari surrender kana pero malay mo nga ba sa mga ikakaso sayo ng mga lespu doon mukhang ginipit ka na din doon, nagkampihan na ata sila, kabaro kase

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hindi na ulit nagpost ang TS....

Bugbugan nga ang mga sasakyan sa lugar na iyan dahil sa mga hukay ng Maynilad.... "Kaunting tiis lang, dadaloy rin ang ginhawa".... :twak:

13.7K:faint:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Pulis ako! Aggressive Rider not in Uniform.