New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Funny how they are called Public Servants. And how they are actually employed by the people since we pay "taxes" for them to have a job in the first place. Yet, here in the Philippines more often than not they behave otherwise. How many times have we seen an incident of abuses of these Public Servants. If an employee of yours kept abusing the company isn't it fair to say that they should be terminated?

Anyway today I was driving down Makati Ave and this Police Van of Makati with number 42004 was the first to violate the intersection yellow crossing line as he was driving and talking on the celphone and even pushed his way to go inspite of Mr Mapsa's traffic enforcement.

Irony was it was written on his side "to serve and protect" or something like that. Yet he made sure he was "served" first over the very citizens who employ him.

One wonders if his "boss" who sits in the municipio allows this kind of behavior would allow the same if he is elected to higher office.

Any other tales on the road and off the road of our so called Public Servants?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :cheers2: mahaba habang inuman ito....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pubic servants

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Many times I see police on riding motorbikes...both aren't wearing helmets...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sticko i saw on a Corolla before: For Official Use ALSO

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    once while crossing a one way street in makati, i saw these yellow mapsa boys in a service tricycle going the opposite way(counter flow) di naman emergency kasi nag tatawanan pa e. nun natapat sa akin i said di ba one way ito? tapos nagtinginan at nagtawanan nang lalo. nakagagalit at nakakalulungkot na sila dapat yun nagpapakita at gumagawa ng tama e sila pa yun nangunguna na mag-violate ng rules na sila ang tagapagpatupad. something's really wrong here sa atin.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Public service is more like a putrid service we tend to get from our dealings with the government.

Getting an audience with one NCR mayor can be a lucrative source of income for his friends who were obviously posted as division heads for political loyalty. Sad thing is that's the only qualification they possess.

Public Servants Hall of Shame