New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Turn on your parklight and headlight. Do not maintain your speed before it started raining, reduce your speed right away. When Driving to puddles hold the steering wheel in the proper position and gently manuever the steering

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Turn on your tail light or even the HL. Drive defensively and avoid muna makipag gitgitan. Marami pa ring ganyan.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I've come across a Sylphy with its stock 65w foglamps lit one night at CP Garcia. That's how I knew that it glares. Never used my foglamps unnecessarily ever since.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    I turn on my HIDs (stock) but since the light is daylight white, I also turn on my fog lights (para mas makita ng ibang tao, esp Pedestrians). I turn off my foglights at night though because I am sure it glares oncoming motorists.

I only go as fast as I can see but leave room for emergency braking/swerving. You'll never know what might surprise you.

Always do an emergency brake test. Go fast then brake abruptly. So you can drive accordingly and adapt to your tires' grip. That's why never scrimp on tires. Nakamura ka nga sa chinese fake tires, nabangga ka naman kasi nag-slide ka. I use Continental on my sedan and Bridgestone/dunlop on light truck. Check your tires specs and get the one with highest grip (traction) grade, also max velocity, temp, expiration.

Always, Always look around. Observe your surroundings, the street you're passing by on and other vehicles.

Please don't use hazard lights in a downpour. I used to be a stupid idiot who practices that before when I was a newbie.

Safe driving!
    Like he said... especially the last one

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    turn on park light.
    turn on wiper.
    turn on de froser back.
    turn on radio makinig baka may bagyo.
    turn to gasoline station at magpa tila ng matinding ulan para iwas disgrasya.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Really the Foglamps is weak?
    My foglamps is 50v while my headlight is 55v
    headlights are cut and are designed so the beams are focused.
    rear foglamps are dispersed.
    so wattage is not a factor....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12