New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Had my Corolla serviced at Toyota Q. Ave around April last year for the timing belt. I was advised that the clutch components(?) will also need to be replaced. Not knowing anything about car parts, I had it replaced despite not feeling anything unusual about my clutch.
    About 5 months later, I started to have problems with my clutch, my whole car shakes while accelerating in first gear. I had it returned but was told that their warranty is only for 2 months.
    I later learned from my cousin that he too had the same experience. He no longer have his car serviced at Toyota Q. Ave.

I was just wondering why my clutch had no problems since we bought the car about seven years ago. Then started to have problems few months after Toyota Q.Ave "fixed" it.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    How taught was the clutch cable?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    baka kelangan mo lang ipa-reface ang flywheel

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I had it checked by speedyfix and toyota Q. Ave.
    Both advised me that the parts earlier replaced by toyota q ave need to be replaced again.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Maybe the part/s they replaced before on your car has factory defect? :-?

WBR,

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Pinalitan nga kaya? Kung pinalitan man, bago at maayos nga kaya yung ipinalit?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Nung pinalitan ba yung parts binigay rin sayo yung old parts?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Yes, they did return some old parts but I did not bother to check since I am not familiar with th parts (my fault).

Also, when I had it returned to check the clutch, they advised me that my aircon also needs some fixing.

I've learned my lesson already so I declined. Besides, I don't feel anything wrong with my aircon right now.

Problems with clutch after Toyota Q.Ave "fixed" it