New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    endlessgwing: sobrang dali lang idisconnect ang speedo cable actually.

I remember a few years back, when the end of Libis still had Mong Kok (restaurant) there, kumakain kami ni misis then 2 really loud booming vehicles pulled up... Isang Accord, isang CRV, pagbaba, mga mechanic at SA ang nakasakay kumain sa mong kok...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    When I took possesion of my VTi it had 40KM on the odo. My place is 25KM from the dealer. Wonder where they brought my new car. *grumble*

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    15 kms is probably getting it from their warehouse to the showroom. maliit lang yan. don't worry about it. kung exactong 25, then you have to worry. ni-reset na yun.

andy

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    wag iwan ang kotse sa casa for overnight or for days kung hindi naman major ang sira ng kotse

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    for those new vehicles with electronic displays. hindi marereset. we are only allowed by the computer to reset it 2x, but it wont reset if the odometer has reached 100 kms.

also if you disconnect the speedometer cable on these new cars with electronic tripmeters, useless. the tripmeter will still move since it will get data from the abs sensors

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jeez, the management of the casa should replace it with a 5-series na. to hell with it being more expensive, they betrayed their customer and caused no small grief!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ^^ if it was a grocery they'd do that but a 5er is hundreds of thousands more expensive. I vote the fellow demand the e90 330i w/ all the gizmos and doodads.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibaloi
    Read that too. What more for the other casas? Scary.
    Oo nga. Kung sa BMW nangyayari yun pano na sa mga common brands?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sure, but then again, a 3-series is much more precious than a jar of peanut butter hehehe. they shouldv'e been more careful. teka, kung ganyan yung problema ng casa na yan, bakit hindi nalang cash yung ioffer nila?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    F*cking social climbers. Just because you sell the car doesn't mean you've earned it.

There's nothing wrong with driving something less "prestigious". Its the dignity of having earned it as opposed to fraudulently flaunting something which you don't even own.

Here's a suggestion on what to do with such posers:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Prestige Cars story from today's Philstar