New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Just this afternoon I found myself almost playing "chicken" with a new black porsche who decided to re-invent the one way rules at the Fort. Whether it was a porsche or not was inconsequential since he was still violating. It is just the thought that someone with loads of cash was basically violating rules blatantly to suit their convenience. The driver was trying to shortcut and jump the line to the parking lot.

One wonders if they cannot follow a basic rules is it possible they violate bigger ones? Like what I read at the tipping point - small "crimes" escalate to bigger ones since the perps feel they can get away with things.

Then again it is a Porsche as I was just in an ordinary Honda. Yet I thought if there was a collision I had less to lose. Or would I? Was it Rolito Go Jr. perhaps? Couldn't have had that happen as I was with children.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hehe alam ko pag nabangga mo un isang kotse na nagcocounter flow eh sila ang me kasalanan....

but we're in the phils...naka porsche so baka madaming connection yan kaya pde pa ding ikaw ang lumabas na mali and baka anu pa mangyari after that incident...who knows bka me dala pang baril yang mga lokong yan kaya ang lalakas ng loob...

pero malay natin baka naliligaw lng cya

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by flex View Post
    hehe alam ko pag nabangga mo un isang kotse na nagcocounter flow eh sila ang me kasalanan....

but we're in the phils...naka porsche so baka madaming connection yan kaya pde pa ding ikaw ang lumabas na mali and baka anu pa mangyari after that incident...who knows bka me dala pang baril yang mga lokong yan kaya ang lalakas ng loob...

pero malay natin baka naliligaw lng cya
    Or maybe he can't read the "one way" sign and "do not enter". But it was obvious that he was in a hurry since he was racing down the tight lane at "sumingit" sa ibang kotse na nakapila. You know how parking is during the holidays. Essentially he didn't just counterflow but also jumped the line.

Wonder if he irritated someone enough to scratch his car? It is pinas after all.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Bigyan mo na lang ng "christmas card" later.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    buti n lng hindi nyo pinatulan. just proves na kahit kayang bumili ng mamahaling kotse e may class or manners yng driver. hahaha....bka sa susunod e may makatapat sya ng hindi sya pgbibigyan...gud job sir!!!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    You are right, sir. Money doesn't buy breeding. In fact it sometimes magnifies the lack of it. Should anyone see this car on the road. And there are not many out there, be wary of it. Or be prepped.

Yes the tendency of peeps like this is that they will meet their match since their behavior exemplifies an arrogance that shall be their own undoing.

Happy Holidays all and peace to all!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    [SIZE=1]........i posted on wrong thread......
    [/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Iba talaga dito sa atin, pag nagkapera nagiging mayabang na bobo hahaha makakatyempo rin yan ng katribu nya, sigurado magpapatulan ang mga yan hahaha

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by trunks View Post
    Iba talaga dito sa atin, pag nagkapera nagiging mayabang na bobo hahaha makakatyempo rin yan ng katribu nya, sigurado magpapatulan ang mga yan hahaha
    i agree... pag parehong mayabang na walang asta ang magkasalubong. :popcorn:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sana mabangga ang driver ng hinayupak na porsche na yan ng mga dilapidated na garbage truck hehehe . . . Like they said money does not buy manners, nor does it buy happiness. peace . .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Porsche with plate AVO 88 violating one way