New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hindi ba part ng dealership yung accessories section? Stand alone lang ang accessories dept? Are all dealerships like this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sales is different from service is different from accessories in most dealerships esp. big ones.

The service area of GM Quezon Ave. even has it's own name and signage since it is under Advan Motors. It's also one of the reasons most dealers will 'service any brand'.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Kaya ako din, I'd rather have my car fixed at competent and trusted shops. What I do, I buy critical parts from the casa, and have my trusted mechanic at the gas station repair them. Tipid na, nakikita mo pa sasakyan mo habang inaayos.

Nung under warranty pa yung Sentra ko, I had my PMS done at Nissan Commonwealth. Kahit pinariringgan na ako na bawal tumambay sa bay area, I insisted on watching, kasi I heard horror stories of switching and using inferior materials. Buti na lang they sila makulit

P.S. Oo nga pala, nabuking ko na hindi ginagawa ng casa yung 126-point check-up (yata) nila, kasi nakalagay dun, linu-lubricate daw yung hinges, check tire pressure, etc., eh hindi naman nila ginawa yun. When I pointed this out to the Service Advisor, nag-insist daw na ginawa, eh sabi ko, I was watching the whole time. Tapos, pinatingin ko yung hinges kung may traces ng lubricant, wala! Tapos yung tires ko, yung 2 kulang sa hangin (dapat 30psi, eh 22 at 24 psi lang!). Kainis!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    it seems that even people from the southside of manila are victims of toyota's deteriorating quality control standards

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=498655

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your replies!

Anyway, I already sent an email to the president and vice president of toyota qa about my complaints! I'll see if they will do something about it.

I will also try to ask other dealers about this case. But as what Otep has pointed out, this is a different kind of warranty claim cos it's caused by accessories but is supposed to be under the jurisdiction of toyota anyway.

With regards to the extent of damage, its all over the tailgate window and not just on one specific area cos if it is so, then I would just have neglected it. I have owned a mitsubishi before but I swear the service of mitsubishi(diamond QA for that matter) is way beyond toyota.(at least for toyota QA)

Anyway, I will wait for their action and if they don't do anything about it, I will post another thread wherein a brand new fortuner sideswiped a parked camry right inside toyota quezon avenue while my tint was being replaced. And I've seen it right into my very eyes!

Btw, the tint is platinum super black!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    [QUOTE=OTEP;646816]Care to share photos of the damage?

If it's not really that big, just let it slide. I don't really like going back to make warranty claims unless necessary lalo na kung small details lang especially if it does not impair the vehicle's functionality.

QUOTE]

the more a vehicle is fiddled with due to warranty claims, the more it will be prone to scratches, rattles and whathaveyous. the sad reality is HINDI SILA KASING PULIDO NATIN NA MAY ARI NG AUTO!!! you can rant all you want and complain all you want. you may get lucky and finally have the dang thing fixed but how much of your time was lost. all because of a couple of lousy tint bubbles.

i agree with sir otep about letting it slide as long as functionality is not affected. but hey, we all have our own ideas about what's important in life......you're time or the dang bubbles.

safe driving to all!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    [QUOTE=brubeck;647073]
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Care to share photos of the damage?

If it's not really that big, just let it slide. I don't really like going back to make warranty claims unless necessary lalo na kung small details lang especially if it does not impair the vehicle's functionality.

QUOTE]

the more a vehicle is fiddled with due to warranty claims, the more it will be prone to scratches, rattles and whathaveyous. the sad reality is HINDI SILA KASING PULIDO NATIN NA MAY ARI NG AUTO!!! you can rant all you want and complain all you want. you may get lucky and finally have the dang thing fixed but how much of your time was lost. all because of a couple of lousy tint bubbles.

i agree with sir otep about letting it slide as long as functionality is not affected. but hey, we all have our own ideas about what's important in life......you're time or the dang bubbles.

safe driving to all!

It's not about bubbles that we're talking about here. It's the principle of taking care of things that you worked hard for! Maybe you haven't experienced acquiring things from your own pocket. Unless you do, you wouldn't know how it feels!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    jovil,ganyan din nangyari sa akin yung tint ko sa front may bubbles din isang buo kc iyun 3m binayaran ko nakatatlo balik na ko sa nagyn 2wks na di na sana bumalik.tiyagaan na lng pagbalik, inabot ka talaga nang pangit na service malas mo.sa toyota manila bay ako.sa service di ko pa alam dahil last service ko 1000km. e ngyn 2000 palang ako.

MGA SIR,may bad experience ba kayo sa manila bay para di na ko magpaservice kung pangit service nila.?saan ba maganda,malabon ako.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eileen sarmiento? classmate ko ata sya nung college,

sorry to hear this bad news, madami kasi akong classmates nung college na nasa TQA, karamihan ahente...
    Last edited by KG21; September 19th, 2006 at 08:01 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung hindi pwedeng palagpasin yung damage, ipaglalaban ko rin. Kahit na makailang balik ako, ang importante kita ko yung trabaho at hindi ako nagpagulang. Kung pwede namang palagpasin, I'll make sure na maririnig nila yung laman ng isip ko.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Poor Service and Warranty Claims at Toyota Quezon Avenue