New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    ano masasabi niyo sa ginawa ng pulis? mahilig siguro manood ng MMA si mamang pulis.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152472035133119

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    ^excessive naman pag-upak nya. Buti natanggal sa serbisyo, mukhang buwaya eh.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Upcoming policemen trained well. Just sad...

6 PNPA grads beaten up by underclassmen | Philstar.com

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Upcoming policemen trained well. Just sad...

6 PNPA grads beaten up by underclassmen | Philstar.com

Resbak yan, bro! These PNPA grads is their day of reckoning for the brutal treatment they give to underclassmen. If you are a good-mannered cadet, you will not be treated that way by your underclassmen.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Resbak yan, bro! These PNPA grads is their day of reckoning for the brutal treatment they give to underclassmen. If you are a good-mannered cadet, you will not be treated that way by your underclassmen.
    Agree with this.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    It is going to br a vicious cycle. When these cadets become seniors, they will do the same to the lower class.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    It is going to br a vicious cycle. When these cadets become seniors, they will do the same to the lower class.

Let's just hope they will be wise enough not to let the lower class experience what they went through.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    sabi pa naman nila mas brutal ang "code of conduct" sa pnpa compared sa pma kasi hindi kasing high profile ang academy nila kasi hindi naman nakatutok ang spot light sa kanila. from what i've heard and read, i could only imagine what goes on behind those thick veil of omerta

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    what goes around, comes around.
    what is needed, are someones to break the cycle, and to prevent the cycle from re-forming.
    these guys are supposed to protect the innocent, not to punish the guilty!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    The PNPA should conduct a psychological test for incoming cadets & another before they graduate, just to weed out the criminals. It has gotten to the point that they are one & the same. Sa araw pulis, sa gabi riding in tandem. Honestly, I don’t feel safe with cops around.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast