New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by AITNIMRA View Post
    papaano yung mga sasakyan na 5 years na at wala pa din plaka? huhulihin din ba pag improvised plates lang ang gamit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Na check mo na sa lto website?

https://www.lto.net.ph/

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    nabasa daw ang plaka at natanggal...
    hindi ng how-ner napuna na natanggal na pala yung improvised plaka nila...

seriously,
    if i paid for my plakas, and the government office responsible couldn't give my my rightful plates...
    i don't know.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    nabasa daw ang plaka at natanggal...
    hindi ng how-ner napuna na natanggal na pala yung improvised plaka nila...

seriously,
    if i paid for my plakas, and the government office responsible couldn't give my my rightful plates...
    i don't know.
    The LTO's plate making machine is running naman. doc. If you need some help i can also ask around.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The LTO's plate making machine is running naman. doc. If you need some help i can also ask around.
    thank you, but i'm ok.
    all our cars have gen-you-whine LTO plakas.

i was just ranting.
    ...thinking of the rest of the car owners who paid for their plates, but haven't received them yet.
    now, they are being penalized by the same government who couldn't give them their plakas in the first place.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2019

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^^

2 dead as check on SUV without license plate turns bloody in Cavite
    By: Maricar Cinco - Reporter / *maricarcincoINQPhilippine Daily Inquirer / 08:12 PM November 06, 2020

xxx

The fatalities were Chief Msgt Julius Arcalas, of the Cavite Highway Patrol Team (HPT ), and Methusael Cebrian, an occupant of the SUV, a green Nissan Terra, who turned out to be husband of a Philippine Navy officer.

xxx

Col. Marlon Santos, Cavite police chief, said in a phone interview that Arcalas and other members of the HPT stopped the Nissan Terra because it had no license plate.

xxx

Santos added that police also got information that Cebrian was in the Philippine Military Academy sometime in 2007 and 2008 “but was dismissed.”

xxx

Citing accounts of what happened, Santos said Cebrian appeared to be getting something from inside the SUV before alighting and surprising the police team by firing a 5.56 mm Bushmaster rifle, which has the same caliber as an Armalite.

Arcalas and the team’s lead officer, Capt. Eduardo Joy Guadamor, sought cover behind the SUV but Cebrian kept firing at the policemen’s direction, according to Santos. Cebrian, he said, “even had to change magazine.”

Cebrian was hit as police returned fire and died instantly, while the driver of the vehicle, later identified as Raymond Zuņiga, sped off.

Arcalas, the only member of the team that was hit, died while being taken to the Cavite Medical Center.

xxxx
    ===

PDI post and socmed theorizing this may be the same guy that did this 5 years ago [pareho ng pakilala eh]:

A man claiming to be a Navy man brandishes gun in public, despite election gun ban - Pinoy Trending News

===

Photo of the suspected assailant and RIP police officer here
    Last edited by absinthe; November 8th, 2020 at 03:03 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    thank you, but i'm ok.
    all our cars have gen-you-whine LTO plakas.

i was just ranting.
    ...thinking of the rest of the car owners who paid for their plates, but haven't received them yet.
    now, they are being penalized by the same government who couldn't give them their plakas in the first place.
    Yes... my two years old car has no plate number until now...
    bad lto...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Pero kung titignan nyo yung bodycam [?] footage nung HPG, parang walang conduction number kasi yung "conduction plate", parang blank boxes o tinakpan?

Tapos per HPG walang nga conduction plate harap / likod, wala din mapakitang OR / CR, red flag nga to sa HPG.

---

Mahirap nga kasi baka maakusahan ka ng police brutality et al o maplantahan ka, pero sa ganang situation na uncooperative yung vehicle occupants, dapat mala USA na "will you please step outside your vehicle, hands were I can see them"...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
    ^^

2 dead as check on SUV without license plate turns bloody in Cavite
    By: Maricar Cinco - Reporter / *maricarcincoINQPhilippine Daily Inquirer / 08:12 PM November 06, 2020

===

PDI post and socmed theorizing this may be the same guy that did this 5 years ago [pareho ng pakilala eh]:

A man claiming to be a Navy man brandishes gun in public, despite election gun ban - Pinoy Trending News

===

Photo of the suspected assailant and RIP police officer here
    This will teach "them" a lesson or two. Obvious na yun driver eh.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast