New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    hey guys! tatanong ko lang sana kung legal ito.

front view:

rear view:

di ba dapat kapag 8 ang plaka mo sa harap, 8 din sa likod? is this another guy who thinks he is a congressman?

and another thing, he keeps on puting on his siren that irritates me. He was beside me and every galaw ata ng sasakyan niya nagwawang-wang siya.

My tito is a congressman and he has 8 at the front and rear plates, he also dont have that wang-wangs installed in his car.

then and again more car owners try to install things in their car that make them look stupid.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Don't you just wish I was legal to own and use a rocket launcher on cars like that?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Show the pics with his plate no. to your tito and have that idiot punished.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    Show the pics with his plate no. to your tito and have that idiot punished.
    will do sir. just as my tito arrive here at Manila.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Don't you just wish I was legal to own and use a rocket launcher on cars like that?

haha. Sana nga may terminator talaga sa totoong buhay.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    hey guys! tatanong ko lang sana kung legal ito.

front view:

rear view:

di ba dapat kapag 8 ang plaka mo sa harap, 8 din sa likod? is this another guy who thinks he is a congressman?

and another thing, he keeps on puting on his siren that irritates me. He was beside me and every galaw ata ng sasakyan niya nagwawang-wang siya.

My tito is a congressman and he has 8 at the front and rear plates, he also dont have that wang-wangs installed in his car.

then and again more car owners try to install things in their car that make them look stupid.
    My mom works at congress for more than 26 years, doon na siya nag OJT til nasa speaker's office na siya ngayon. Sa araw-araw na pumupunta ako doon, ang talagang protocol for congressman plates is nasa harap ang plate "8" at nasa likod ang orig. plate. Kaya ganoon ang protocol, if there is an instances na pag binangga ka, tapos 8 ang front and rear ang plate number then tinakbuhan ka, pano madedetermine ng mabilis kung sino congressman yoon, lalo na pag exped, most of the house rep, ganyan ang auto, kaya hindi pwede lahat sila front and rear ang 8 plate kasi maraming comgressman, ayos lang kung 20 sila, madali madetermine, nasa 200+ ang congressman. Mas mali ang both front and rear ang Plate "8", mas delikado, kung nagkabarilan, mabilis mo ba madedetermine kung sino if ever front and rear ay plate number 8. Hope this ellaborates and helps you sir.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph20 View Post
    My mom works at congress for more than 26 years, doon na siya nag OJT til nasa speaker's office na siya ngayon. Sa araw-araw na pumupunta ako doon, ang talagang protocol for congressman plates is nasa harap ang plate "8" at nasa likod ang orig. plate. Kaya ganoon ang protocol, if there is an instances na pag binangga ka, tapos 8 ang front and rear ang plate number then tinakbuhan ka, pano madedetermine ng mabilis kung sino congressman yoon, lalo na pag exped, most of the house rep, ganyan ang auto, kaya hindi pwede lahat sila front and rear ang 8 plate kasi maraming comgressman, ayos lang kung 20 sila, madali madetermine, nasa 200+ ang congressman. Mas mali ang both front and rear ang Plate "8", mas delikado, kung nagkabarilan, mabilis mo ba madedetermine kung sino if ever front and rear ay plate number 8. Hope this ellaborates and helps you sir.
    I see sir. then my tito is the ricer then. haha. he both have an 8 at the front and rear. I got the impression of having it at both rear and front because of him.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Medyo OT but I saw a Benz before along E.Rodrigez bearing the plate "2".

Chief Justice daw ang numero dos. Tama ba?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post

I think so. hehe. sa harap din lang ba nakalagay?

I'm sorry then, it's my bad.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post

1 = President
    2 = VP
    3 = Senate President
    4 = Speaker of the House
    5 = Chief Justice
    6 = Cabinet
    7 = Senators

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
plate number 8?