New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    there was heavy traffice along quirino hiway (novalicches) when i heard ung bike nag nagwawangwang. dumaan sa gilid ko then stopped sa front ko (a little to the left). since there was space sa right side nya i drove my car sa right nya. nagulat ata, nawala ng balance and almost toppled over. nagalit ung mama drove up to my rear door (left side) and tapped my roof. indi ko pinansin. nung medyo lumuwag he drove right beside my window and tapped the window. i motioned with my hands na there was space sa right nya then looked in front ule. from the corner of my eye tinaas nya ung shirt nya sa right side and showed me that he was carrying a pistol underneath. indi ko pinansin and nagshortcut nalang ko kasi i was already running late that time.

i did get his plate number (YI 9931 on a Honda bike ... dont know exact model). was searching thru my address book to report it pero wala eh kaya dito ko nalang post ung events.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    A motorcycle has the same rights, space-wise, as that of a regular four-wheeled vehicle. I can't picture the whole thing with what you just stated but kung sumingit ka sa tabi nya, you practically invaded his space and denied him of his right of way. Of course, none of it justifies his wielding of a gun and practically brandishing it in front of your face, that's just totally wrong. What you did is right, iwas na lang talaga, regardless kung may baril ka din or wala.

Again, not trying to justify his action but respect din natin air space ng mga motorcycle rider, but again, dami din kups na 2-wheel rider, heheh. Kung may respect lang bawat driver sa kapwa nila driver sa kalye, sana wala yang road-rage na yan, and most of all, wala din yan unbelievable traffic jam na yan. Bat kaya pag nasa ibang bansa, masunurin ang pinoy sa traffic laws? la lang, heheheh.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Duda ko PULIS yan......

Tama yung ginawa mo, umiwas ka na lang. Baka kung mapa'no ka pa.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    sana masagasaan sya ng 10 wheelers at pedicab.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    iwas na lang lagi... mahirap na... dami talaga kups ngayon... be safe!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    matapang kasi may baril, pero mabuti at umiwas ka na lang wala naman mapapala sa mga ganong klaseng tao ngayon. ingat ingat na lang.....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the guy had no right to sound off with his siren if he wasn't on official business or whatever and try to intimidate you with his gun.

however, how close did you come to his bike when you passed him? i can understand him being surprised/scared/irritated if you came really close...and maybe he thought you almost hit him? parang ganun yung duda ko because of his reaction of "almost falling".

i wasn't there so i'll let you decide whether you were too close or not. pero parang pareho kayong may mali just from reading the story. so pasensyahan na lang

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i would have reacted differently if i saw a motorbiker showing his gun to me. buti na lang wala nangyaring masama.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    re spacing ... he was in the middle of the lane so i took the lane next to him. but since it was traffice (and along quirino where there are no lane markers). a "lane" is quite small and just enough for a car's width. i believe we had more than a meter between us.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipseds
    A motorcycle has the same rights, space-wise, as that of a regular four-wheeled vehicle.
    yup... if he is in the middle of the lane just treat him like he's a car...

nevermind if some motorcycles out there dangerously lane splits... mas ok na yang nasa gitna kesa singit nang singit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
pistol packing motorbike rider ...