New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Earlier this afternoon, while I was waiting for my friends to get something to eat at mcdonalds. I was outside standing near a post. Because my wallet is kinda long, I didn't realize na kitang kita pala siya dahil sumabit yung shirt ko. There is is one girl who came jogging from my back and tried to pull my wallet but failed because I was wearing kinda fitted jeans. Her act was that she was trying to catch her boyfriend who was walking ahead of her and she was parang jogging to catch him. Lumingon pa sakin ang lokaloka!

Ingat lang po kayo sa area na yon. I never thought makakexperience ako ng ganito my whole life.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    went to market market and i think i lost my credit card there, im am not sure if it slips off inside my wallet someone got it after hadling it back...

good thing i cancelled it at once

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    dami tao dyan kanina

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Not to bad mouth Market! Market! pero ang daming jologs dun and yes, scenarios like these are very common, in any given day of the week. I try to avoid that place as much as I can. Same sentiments to Gateway. Ganda ng mall pero daming jologs where some of them are actually bad elements. Speaking from experience din po and no offense meant.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sad to hear that. anyways, you could always report the incident to the concierge. they have a pretty good concierge service over there.

*russ, the target market of Market!Market! is primarily for Class C, D, & E.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    that's why you shouldn't use a wallet that was meant to be placed inside of a coat.

Long wallets aren't for back pockets.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    about 4 or 5 months ago (can't remember exactly) on a sunday, a group of teenage girls (around 8 to 12 persons) had a brawl right outside market market. palabas ako ng parking at that time nang nakita kong nag-rumble ang mga batang babaeng ito. btw, hindi sabunutan ang nangyari but full blown suntukan talaga. i was driving and my wife was beside me nang nangyari ito. ang concern ko e baka mag-spill over sa kalye at madamay ang mga sasakyan, or worse, e baka mahagip ng mga dumadaang sasakyan ang mga to. all girls ang nagsuntukan, walang lalaki.

that's pretty much the kind of crowd in market market.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ok salamat sa warning...ingat lang mga bro sa pickpocket

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    yes, ganun nga market dun. i'm not sure if that was the original intention kasi katabi ito ng serendra. i often go there kasi maganda and cheap ang fruits and flowers nila dun. pero other than that, nothing much to see.

i think kahit saan naman, chances are meron magnanakaw. mas rampant lang ibang areas than others so ingat na lang mga doods.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Market market's target is E,C, and D.

Serendra has their own row of shops.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Pickpocket at Market market