New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I saw this video and it bothered me. Changed the way I drive now. If only the guys who put those monstrous video boards along EDSA could for a change post this video for all drivers to see. It would be a great public service. All driving schools should show this to all their new students.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS1enJr49os"]YouTube - Pay attention..[/ame]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    They could also show it in the LTO license renewal centers. So that drivers can see this video while they're waiting for their licenses to be processed.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    naiyak ako.. :~)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    *1:28:

Also pay attention when you cross the road, gosh dang it to heck!!!

*3:14:

Interesting take on how seat belts work.
    Last edited by Alpha_One; August 16th, 2009 at 07:24 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    the government should show this vid as one of their informercials, wag na nila baguhin or make their own version, just exactly this one nalang.. No offense to the local government, just a constructive criticism, but sometimes their versions are kinda not effective. One of the infomercials in my own opinion is the DOH one, no impact or maybe the timing is just wrong.. You decide =]

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    i like the idea of falken. all drivers should watch it while waiting for their license, kesa naka tanga lang dun.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    thanks for the video, i'll drive more responsibly now, especially when my 2 kids are on the backseat.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by falken View Post
    They could also show it in the LTO license renewal centers. So that drivers can see this video while they're waiting for their licenses to be processed.
    +1000000

you got it right!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Ganyan dapat pinapalabas sa TV natin... hindi yung mga mukha ng politiko na akala mo concerned na concerned sa atin!

The vid is actually a compilation and it was tastefully done. The buckle-up commercial (wherein two guys crashed into a tree and the one wearing his seatbelt lived), though relevant, seems out of place because of its tongue-in-cheek humor in the end.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    maybe we can send an email or forward the video to these agencies (LTO, MMDA, LTFRB) or direct to their top brass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Pay Attention and Drive Safely.  Leave the Speed in the Track