New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *fireblade: Well, you just sounded like one. But honestly, thank you sa correction, you can have a good career in proofreading and teaching. Masyado ng OT ito.. tsk tsk tsk.. sensya na mga moderators.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperthread View Post
    *fireblade:
    Oops! Sorry Mr. English Professor, my bad!

HT,

Stop calling me names, I am not an English professor

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hyperthread and co., kindly cool it down... :police:

===

bttt,

The MC lane splitted me and another vehicle at around 90kph.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Is there a MC rider that doesn't do the following?

- makes the broken line in between lanes as his own lane
    - snakes his way towards the front of an intersection
    - doesn't keep up with the speed of the cars in the "real" lane he's in (maintaining his own pace and not the 3 or 5 second rule)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *mazdamazda: Cool lang naman ako eh..

Ganda ng bike nung mama na yun ah, patawarin mo na. Kesa naman yung mga feeling and sound fast motorcycle ang gumawa nun sayo. Ewan ko ba, bakit kaya yung iba na ayaw nila aminin pa na majority sa kanila ay "ewan"?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post
    Is there a MC rider that doesn't do the following?

- makes the broken line in between lanes as his own lane
    - snakes his way towards the front of an intersection
    - doesn't keep up with the speed of the cars in the "real" lane he's in (maintaining his own pace and not the 3 or 5 second rule)
    I've seen some who doesn't do that... please see the Responsible MC Riders thread in the Thumbs UP forum. :hapy:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sa pagkaalam ko ala naman driving lesson for MC. Kaya yan, busy tuloy naun si San Pedro.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hominid View Post
    Sa pagkaalam ko ala naman driving lesson for MC. Kaya yan, busy tuloy naun si San Pedro.
    There are two schools, one is Honda Riding Academy which is along the Service Road. The other one is MRA which is being conducted by a true professional. Lessons are being held at the Fort almost every weekend. Too bad you are not aware of this Re San Pedro being busy, that is being too mean of you. I pity people who think and post this way Anyways, keep cool and look around you
    Last edited by fireblade; June 25th, 2007 at 10:45 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    2 weeks ago my friend hit a MC at an intersection. Well ma kaliwa friend ko on his corolla, nagbigay na yung saskyan galing sa left nya so abante naman siya. Meron MC na nag counterflow, umovertake sa nakatigil na sasakyan eh yung friend ko since pinagbigyan na siya umabante na at sumulyap sa right kung may parating. the second he looked at his right side ayun sapul yung MC.

Obviously kasalanan ng MC dahil wala na siya sa tamang lane pero he still insist na kasalanan ng friend ko. Anyway dinala na din sa hospital para matahimik na at para wala ng gulo. laking abala because of this dumb MC rider.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Pasaway na MC Riders