New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    From Julius Manicad: "This is a friend’s personal experience on his way to his office in Intramuros, Manila. This unidentified Manila traffic enforcer had the guts to pose like this at the intersection of Recto-Divisoria. He was told by the driver of a private vehicle that he was supposed to enforce the traffic rules and go after traffic violators, including the jeepney driver behind him who was blocking the lane going toward the Binondo area. When asked to take action on the jeepney driver, the traffic enforcer replied, 'Bakit, sino ka ba?' After a heated exchange, the enforcer did this pose and said, 'Sige, ilabas mo; wala akong pakialam!'"

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sagot ni Isko Moreno...

Nakarating po sa amin ang reklamo sa traffic aide volunteer na ito a few days ago and after conducting an investigation on the matter, i have immediately ordered his termination from service.

We will not tolerate kotong and abusive enforcers at salamat po sa patuloy nyong pag report sa amin. Please continue to do so and lets make Manila a better place to live in.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    whoops confirmed pala at sinesante na ni isko! Good job vice!

Yes i get annoyed sa mga MTPB na yan, ang alam lang nila hulihin eh beating the red light

or beating the yellow light if i may say. Wala ata alam sa batas trapiko ang mga kamoteng yan.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    That's why there is protection tong collection. They gurantee the abusive PUVs to do their thing and the corrupt TEs just look the other way...tagal na nangyayari sa Pilipinas.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    kay yabang-yabang eh volunteer pa lang pala, what more kung tumaas na sa posisyon. nasampolan ka tuloy boy

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    whoops confirmed pala at sinesante na ni isko! Good job vice!

Yes i get annoyed sa mga MTPB na yan, ang alam lang nila hulihin eh beating the red light

or beating the yellow light if i may say. Wala ata alam sa batas trapiko ang mga kamoteng yan.
    totoo yan. and be careful. they have a new term for beating the redlight. "passing through the red light".

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    totoo yan. and be careful. they have a new term for beating the redlight. "passing through the red light".
    Yup! pansin ko yan sa manila since manilenyo ako. kaya ingat ako sa intersection na may stoplight matyempuhan mo yung dilaw buwis buhay haharang yan sa kabilang side ng kalsada para hulihin ka. aside doon? wala ng nakikita mga yan.

kahit may jeep na nakabalagbag sa gitna nagsasakay/nagbababa/nag aantay ng pasahero walang pakelam yan.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Pag volunteer walang sweldo? Di ko naiintindihan, bat sya mag boyfriend volunteer kung ayaw nya naman gawin yung trabaho?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    boyfriend volunteer

ano yun? di ko gets hehe

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    ano yun? di ko gets hehe
    Ahaha! Natawa naman ako. Pati ako di ko gets. Baka auto correct. LMAO!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast