New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    Opportunity yan to seduce a ***ytary.

I used to give a ride to a ***ytary from another department. It started on one rainy day.

These girls love it when they get a pampered ride going home. Goodbye beso-beso led to something more Fun.
    Hindi naman siya yung girl dun sa photo sa exes thread? :D

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hein View Post
    Opportunity yan to seduce a ***ytary.

I used to give a ride to a ***ytary from another department. It started on one rainy day.

These girls love it when they get a pampered ride going home. Goodbye beso-beso led to something more Fun.
    Bro.hein naman.... May malisya pala ang beso-beso sa inyo... :hysterical:

18.3K:tomato:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro.hein naman.... May malisya pala ang beso-beso sa inyo... :hysterical:

Beso-beso is where it all starts........specially the one that lands near the lips.

You have to give a girl something to think about when she gets home.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Yung pinaka worse na nangyari sa akin, may isang girl na tumagas. Tapos nung nalaman niyang tumagas siya, she was more worried about her clothes than the stain she left on my car seat. Buti na lang I was able to remove the stain (on my car seat of course....I could care less kung permanent na yunt stain sa clothes niya).
    I'd die of embarrassment if I were to leave period stain esp in someone else's car! It happened to a good friend when I took her home, I noticed the stain when she got off my car but I did not want to embarrass her so I did not tell her anymore. I had grey seat covers during that time pa naman. It's gross to spot clean so I could only imagine what you went through?!?!

My Dad always says mas mabuti ng ikaw maabala, keysa ikaw ang mangabala. Ang problema marami na kasing tao abusado.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 26th, 2013 at 10:49 AM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Wala talaga akong masabi sa mga taga-Loyola........ kundi....

Scheming!...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I'd die of embarrassment if I were to leave period stain esp is someone else's car! It happened to a good friend when I took her home, I noticed the stain when she got off my car, but I did not want to embarrass her so I did not tell her anymore. I had grey seat covers during that time pa naman. It's gross to spot clean so I could only imagine what you went through?!?!

Nangyari na rin sa akin iyan,- and at that time, nagalit din ako... Maselan talaga ako sa mga gamit, lalo na sa sasakyan....

Pero, after a while, at mabuti na lang at natanggal ang mantsa- naawa rin ako sa chic,- dahil hindi rin naman niya gusto ang nangyari....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I'd die of embarrassment if I were to leave period stain esp is someone else's car! It happened to a good friend when I took her home, I noticed the stain when she got off my car, but I did not want to embarrass her so I did not tell her anymore. I had grey seat covers during that time pa naman. It's gross to spot clean so I could only imagine what you went through?!?!

My Dad always says mas mabuti ng ikaw maabala, keysa ikaw ang mangabala. Ang problema marami na kasing tao abusado.
    i feel you mam cathy.
    madami talaga kulang or hindi na alam ang courtesy when it comes to these kind of things. me, i just make a nice excuse like what others say here " may dadaanan, sunduin si nanay, si tito, si tita, etc.." kaya yung arm rest sa likod ng mga sasakyan ko, nakababa at nakastich na sa upuan e :D it helps :D

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ok lang pag friend guy o girl. pag hindi friend na guy o ugly girl, meron pa akong inuman, hindi ko alam kung anong oras
    pa ako makaka-uwi. pag beauty, sa motel ako matutulog tonight, you decide for yourself if you want to ride with me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    naisip ko lang, dito may advantage yung mga 86, brz at miata na mga 2 seaters :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Irritating as it may be if you're the one na naabala, yes it is true that it's better that way then the other way around. Same goes with pautang right? Better na ikaw ang may pera at ikaw ang makakatulong sa iba kaysa ikaw ang nangangailangan ng pera. The only problem really is ang dami talagang abusado indeed.

Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast