New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Just would like to ask what should I do with my condo management who asks absurd monthly parking fees 6-7k or hourly rates at 20 pesos but does not issue an OR with TIN.

On top of that the driveway is rarely cleaned. When garbage is extracted from the Garbage Disposal Shafts the seeping "juice" if left unscrubbed.

Sarado mo lagi oto mo bec kinabukasan dami na langaw hehe.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Diba normally sa condo binibili yung parking space rather than being rent??

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    not all condo units are sold standard with parking. anyways im just renting my current unit as im waiting handover of my real unit in 3 yrs time. glad i bought elsewhere

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think you can demand an official receipt if they would be charging your monthly or hourly fee for parking. Its the norm to issue a receipt for such too.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    1. demand for a receipt
    2. find another condo owner who has a parking slot and lease it from them..it would be cheaper
    3. look for alternative parking slot you can rent for cheaper price.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can ask your friendly neighborhood tax examiner to take a look at their commercial activity of renting out parking slots without the issuance of corresponding receipts. AFAIK, that's a violation of our tax laws. Hindi nag-dedeclare/report ng tamang income yan! Also, go to the Business Permits and Licensing Office of your city or municipality and check if they have a business permit for leasing out parking slots. Malamang wala rin. This'll give them more headaches faster than you can say "boo yah!"

Seriously, just find a unit owner who's not using his parking slot and rent it out from him/her. Chances are you'll get it at a lesser cost.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    1. demand for a receipt
    2. find another condo owner who has a parking slot and lease it from them..it would be cheaper
    3. look for alternative parking slot you can rent for cheaper price.
    or move out !

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    You can ask your friendly neighborhood tax examiner to take a look at their commercial activity of renting out parking slots without the issuance of corresponding receipts. AFAIK, that's a violation of our tax laws. Hindi nag-dedeclare/report ng tamang income yan! Also, go to the Business Permits and Licensing Office of your city or municipality and check if they have a business permit for leasing out parking slots. Malamang wala rin. This'll give them more headaches faster than you can say "boo yah!"

Seriously, just find a unit owner who's not using his parking slot and rent it out from him/her. Chances are you'll get it at a lesser cost.
    ^^^
    I agree. laki ng kinikita, hindi naman nag babayad ng tax. bad.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Ganyan talaga pag sa condo ka nakatira... Ask for receipt if you can live with it. Else, ship out....

6610:secret:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    bro san yun condo na yan? sa may magallanes ba? sino ang naniningil? usually kasi alam ko binebenta nga yun parking lot kasabay nung condo unit. ganun kasi yun sa raya gardens. yun iba kasi alam ko pinaparent ng owner yun parking space nila kung wala sila sasakyan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Parking in my condo costs 7 grand--LOL