New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Porsche? Business must be pretty good in Lanao.

Strike two na si Tongressman.
    Oo nga, big time talaga si Tongressman! :hysterical:

Bagay sila ni chavit nga.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post

Mikey Arroyo to the rescue na dapat!!! Support your fellow Sekyus. Ang Galing Pinoy FTW na yan!
    Nasa abroad daw si Mikey, nag-abroad para ayusin mga karapatan ng mga sekyu. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    Nasa abroad daw si Mikey, nag-abroad para ayusin mga karapatan ng mga sekyu. :D
    :doh:

Oh well... it was worth the thought. I doubt Mikey can spell or pronounce the word Porsche anyway.

Celebrity death match na yan: Chavit vs. Pangandaman

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Wanted: Porsche in Filipino

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    tapos pati yung pulis na gumawa ng blotter, ang sinulat sa official blotter ay: "Porshe Carrera, License Plate number 8"

pa-contest na nga ata ito sa Filipino translation ng "Porsche." pambihira!

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kayo naman he (the congressman) was asking daw in a civilized manner (the lowly security guard) what the problem is, tapos akmang bubunutan daw ng baril, e masama ng naman yun...dapat lang bugbugin yung sekyu...Mas naniniwala ako sa statement ng congressman, kahit may history na siya ng ganitong kaso..

sana ako lang ang naniniwala sa statement niya

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Kayo naman he (the congressman) was asking daw in a civilized manner (the lowly security guard) what the problem is, tapos akmang bubunutan daw ng baril, e masama ng naman yun...dapat lang bugbugin yung sekyu...Mas naniniwala ako sa statement ng congressman, kahit may history na siya ng ganitong kaso..

sana ako lang ang naniniwala sa statement niya
    Narinig ka ni sekyu...

Technohub guard withdraws complaint vs Pangandaman » Nation » News | Philippine News | philstar.com

Technohub guard withdraws complaint vs Pangandaman
    Home Updated September 07, 2011 09:41 AM 0 comment to this post

Lanao del Sur Rep. Mohammed Hussein Pangandaman can now breath a sigh of relief. Security guard Ricardo Bonayog, who claimed he was beaten up by the congressman, has informed the Commission Human Rights that he is not pursuing his complaint against the lawmaker from Mindanao.
    MANILA, Philippines - The security guard who claimed he was beaten up by Lanao del Sur Rep. Mohammed Hussein Pangandaman is not pushing through with his plan to file a complaint against the lawmaker.

The Commission on Human Rights (CHR) said that security guard Ricardo Bonayog of the UP-Ayala Technohub in Diliman, Quezon City, called up its media affairs office this morning to inform that he is backing out from the complaint.

The CHR said that according to Bonayog, he is more concerned of his and his family's safety. However, the CHR said that the security guard assured that no one from the camp of Pangandaman threatened him or forced him to withdraw his planned filing of charges.

The CHR said that Bonayog's unwillingness to pursue a complaint against Pangandaman gives them no choice but to drop its investigation.

Bonayog went to the Quezon City Police District (QCPD) Station 9 to report that Pangandaman beat him up at around 4:30 p.m. on August 31 at the UP-Ayala Technohub complex.

Bonayog reported that while he was on duty at the parking lot of the complex, he saw a silver Porsche Carrera with protocol plate number “8” that is reserved for members of the House of Representatives, followed by a red Toyota Innova with plate number PCI-150.

“Allegedly on said TDPO (time, date, place of occurrence), the occupant of the Porsche Carrera approached him and with reasons of his own got irked then boxed him several times, causing him to fall on the ground in the presence of some witnesses,” the police blotter read.

Bonayog also went to the Batasang Pambansa, accompanied by policemen, last week and looked at the House directory, which has pictures of lawmakers and pointed to Pangandaman as the one who allegedly beat him up.

The security guard was reportedly treated at the Quirino Medical Center for head injuries.

Pangandaman, however, strongly denied having beaten up the security guard and vowed to file a harassment complaint against Bonayog. He also said if the incident was recorded by surveillance cameras at the parking lot, the footage would prove that he was actually the victim.

He said upon driving his sports car onto the parking lot, he noticed something unusual in Bonayog’s behavior. He said the guard just looked at him when he asked whether there were available parking slots since it was raining.

Pangandaman said Bonayog also cursed when the female parking attendant asked him to check the plate number at the rear of the car before issuing a ticket since the one in front was “8.” He said the security guard followed him and asked whether “8” is a government plate and he replied that it was a protocol plate.

“I asked him (Bonayog) what seems to be the problem. I’ve been asking you questions and you were not answering me. To my surprise, I saw him drawing his gun. As fast as I can, I tried to stop him and hit him with a bunch of documents I was holding. I even told him not to act that way,” Pangandaman told reporters.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Asia Carrera lang ang alam ko....ngayon ko lang narinig yang porsche carrera ah....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Well he's a muslim and a politician from Mindanao.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    This guy and the the Volvo guy from the other thread should bump heads, that should be an interesting bout...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Pangandaman: Bisyo na yata mambugbog