New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I've had a really tough day yesterday.

I picked up my wife from her office in Mandaluyong and while we were traversing C-5 past Kalayaan at around 60-70 kph, I saw this dark blue PAJERO ECT-888 from my rear view driving closer and closer. He flashed his/her lights, so I gave the stupid fool the innermost lane. C-5 is amazingly wide open. This jerk followed me on the outer lane for around 500 meters, then I decided to switch back the innermost lane again and continue cruising at around 70. This time, this as_hole tailgated me, really really very close when he could have easily passed me. I surmised that he's tailgating with a distance of around 1 or two feet from his bumper to mine. This really ticked me off.

So I reduced speed to around 40. Then he kept honking and flashing his lights. We drove until we reached the Libingan ng mga Bayani at this rate while I try to shake him off by changing lanes. Really, really mad by now, I decided to reach for my glove compartment, and I'm really out of my senses as well, while I took the outer lane, slowed down to this P.I. driver. My wife is already panicking at buti na lang he prevented me from shooting that a-hole. Wala na rin ako sa katinuan sa bwisit. I know that that was a mistake, but this guy/girl got and frayed every nerve and sinew.

Pare, mag-ingat ingat ka at pasalamat ka na rin sa asawa ko, dahil if she wasn't around, baka pareho tayong nasa dyaryo ngayon. Hindi ko alam kung sabog o lasing ka, pero ingat ingat ka...

This Pajero ECT-888 exited at Sucat.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    cool lng pare, never resort to violence lalo na if it will result in death..makulong ka nyan kawawa naman asawa mo..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ingat lang Pre, don't waste your life in some moron drivers. they are not worth it.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Huwag mong sayangin buhay mo sa patapon na iyon. Pag nabaril mo siya, marami pang problemang darating sa buhay mo, kaya cool ka nalang, marami na talagang a-hole drivers ngayon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep. They're not worth it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    another teeny weeny dick?

buti na lang kasama mo wife/ guardian angel mo... ;)

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Pakabit ka nalang ng squirt cannon sa likot :D

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    ... cool lang dre. just pray for that person and am sure HE will answer.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shoot him in the crotch so he won't reproduce and spread his a--hole genes

j/k :lol:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    keep it cool!!!

Dito mo na lang sa tsikot ilabas ang sama mo ng loob sa driver.

Wag mo na lang patulan ang ganoong klaseng driver. Malamang malungkot ang buhay nun kaya naghahanap ng papatay sa kanya.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Pajero ECT 888:  Certified As_hole!