New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hello fellow tsikoteers.

just wanna tell you all about this. i dont know the exact story, just by experience. let me know if this happened to you rin.

our payroll in our company used to be EPCIB, nun di pa sila nagmemerge with BDO. now, since the've merged na, we're now under EPCIB-BDO.

noon, under EPCIB, wala naman maintaining balance. na kahit 20 pesos nalang ang money mo sa ATM ayos lang at di magcoclose ang account mo. but now is a different case, they (EPCIB-BDO) automatically deducted 100 pesos sa account namin then told us to spare at least another 100 para di daw magclose ang account. this is bull!

i can go with maintaining at least a hundred pero un pagwithhold nila ng 100 pesos dahil nagmerge sila ang di ko matanggap!

dont wanna ask this to our HR, cause ituturo rin naman ako sa bank. im trying to get hold of those banks pero walang silbi ang call center hotline nila. so hot, di makontact!

i need to be enlightened about this issue. hope some of you guys will help me understand this situation. TIA

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if it is a payroll account, you really do not have to maintain any balance, and it should not be affected by the merger.

if this is the case, why not suggest to your HR to transfer your payroll to another bank?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BDO atm payroll accounts have a minimum balance of P100 from what I remember.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    BDO atm payroll accounts have a minimum balance of P100 from what I remember.
    if this is the case, then the bigger crocodile that ate the smaller crocodile wins. you do not have any choice, except if your company would transfer the payroll to another bank.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    if it is a payroll account, you really do not have to maintain any balance, and it should not be affected by the merger.
    When my payroll account was with PCIB, wala din akong maintaining balance.

Tapos, nung ma-transfer yung payroll ko sa BPI due to a change in status, ni-require na akong mag-maintain ng P100 minimum balance.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ba't may P100 charge? shouldn't that be taken care of your company?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post

if this is the case, why not suggest to your HR to transfer your payroll to another bank?
    kaya nga eh. kaya nagtataka rin ako about the maintaining balance ek ek!

we can suggest but that wont materialize i guess. the call center holds thousands of employees. it would be difficult to process our payroll. kung di man, would take a lot of time. mas nakakainit naman ng ulo ang di ka swesweldo dahil pinaprocess pa ang account mo o kaya you'll use over-the-counter at the mean time.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Payroll account din nmin eh EPCI but i have another savings account. Pagdating ng sweldo eh diretso lipat lahat sa kabilang account. 2 months ago, pagka transfer ko nung sweldo sa kabilang account eh may tumawag from EPCI. Sabi eh in the process daw sila ng merging and nichecheck nila lahat ng mga accounts. Sinabihan ako na mag iwan daw ng 100 para hindi maclose ung payroll account ko. kaya til now nagiiwan prin ako ng 100. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    ba't may P100 charge? shouldn't that be taken care of your company?
    im not sure if the charge is a requirement of BDO - the bigger croc
    or it's a "hidden" payment for their merging.

usually, pagkaalam ko may initial fee pag mag-oopen ka ng ATM account to any bank (i can remember this when we first had our ATM from EPCIB pa. salary deduction un ATM enrollment), but why pay kung meron ng existing. ang nabago lang ay nagmerge sila, why account it to us, right?

so kung hidden scam ito, na sisingilin every EPCIB account for their merging, do the math. laking pera ang mababawi nila sa pagbili ng smaller croc

kayo ba guys, hindi ba EPCIB ang payroll nyo?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    another thing....

dati yung current at available balance sa transaction slip ay equal, but now available balance is 100 pesos less of current balance.

ang labo. di ko na alam kung magkano na talaga pera ko. hay

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
P100 charge for EPCIB-BDO Merge...wtf!!!