New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Here is one I just want to share my experience in our village. It started just last year when I was hanging out outside the neighbor's house who has a honda we were just talking about cars. When this guy lets name him Pamparegla went by (Pamparegla is not my friend anymore). He then went back went revving and making some flyby's again and again.
    I just ignored him despite he did it a couple of times. After a couple of years he is still doing it from reving,over reving making flybys.
    2013 he is still doing it this time he changed his exhaust to a much noiser ones(I'm not against it changing exhaust unless he is revving it too much) but he is revving it like there is no tomorrow.He made some flyby around 10pm he probably just installed it recently. One time it was 6am and I was cleaning the vehicle it was holy week when I heard his noisy honda wave once more. He then went back made a flyby.The guard was no where to be found.
    Sunday I cleaned one of our vehicles. He did it again he passby and made a long rev right infront of me. He then went back made a long over rev before going back to his house right infront of me again.
    This time there was a guard infront of our house I told the guard "If I was doing that noise don't ever flag me down. He's been doing it again and again and yet they are the ones complaining against me. Take a closer look he's revving it and over revving it two times". The guard even ask me "Is it a guard or a resident?". I just said "of course its a resident."
    The guard went by the pamparegla's street but the guard never came back to me for an update.
    One of my other neighbor told me "I heard him it was too noisy early in the morning around 9am.If he passby then you can passby their as well show him you can over rev as well since he's been doing it again and again like a dog on a loose."

I call him now the roving guard Pamparegla because he keeps passby again and again.hahahaa.
    Thinking it was strict in the village some peace and order huh.Yea right.
    Last edited by gearspeed; April 8th, 2013 at 09:14 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed View Post
    One time it was 6am and I was cleaning the vehicle it was holy week when I heard his noisy <>honda wave<> once more.
    honda na car ba ito o honda "wave" na moped?
    kung yung motor nga yan, bad trip nga yan. asar ako sa mga ganiyan lalo na yung open pipe kung tawagin.

yung regla di ba yan yung dugo na nakalagay sa napkin na kinakalat ng aso sa kalsada?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Might as well let him know you are bothered by the noise. Marami lang talagang manhid at inconsiderate na tao. If he continues, escalate it sa brgy or make it easy. A few liters of salty water poured inside that open pipe will do the trick.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    Might as well let him know you are bothered by the noise. Marami lang talagang manhid at inconsiderate na tao. If he continues, escalate it sa brgy or make it easy. A few liters of salty water poured inside that open pipe will do the trick.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    Along with sugar to the gas tank. :D

But yeah, try to talk to the guy first if possible. If not, escalate it to the Barangay. Does your street have speed bumps?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mag-alaga ka (o manghiram) ng 3 aso na nanghahabol ng naka-motor at pakawalan mo pag padating na siya. ewan ko na lang kung babalik pa siya dyan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    lagyan mo ng gaas yung dadaanan niya, so syempre akala niya tubig, bigla mong batuhan ng posporo eh di siya ni si ghostrider

just report to your homeowners assoc. para makausap niya ng maayos at para maliwanagan siya na kabaduyan yung ginagawa niya at para malaman niya di pala kanya yung subd.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    *gearspeed

Ganon din yung kapit bahay namin. Taga Scouts area ka ba?
    Yung kapit bahay namin across the street, may make-shift "aka tuning shop" na palaging may mga nakabalandrang mga kotse at motor na magdamag buong araw, rev ng rev.
    Buti na lang at saksakan ng init last weekend, tinamad sila mag rev.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    bakit hindi mo nalang bigyan ng sanitary napkin. Kung galante ka pwede with wings pa... tapos saksak mo sa tambutso nya!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto mas maganda. umupa ka ng call girl tapos sabihin mo dun sa call girl na magsaplot lang ng twalya. pag daan ni pamparegla na humaharurot palabasin mo si call girl sabay tanggal ng twalya pag tapat nya. semplang yan sigurado hehehe!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tapos pag semplang nya saka mo naman palabasin yung aso na 5 araw nang hindi kumakain. sanayin mo muna na kumain ng dugo-dugo na karne ha.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast