New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    On Monday, our maid of less than 2 mos. took off and robbed us of money, watches, clothes and even toiletries. She left when I, my son and her yaya were asleep in the afternoon.

She took money from my son's yaya (bagong sweldo kasi), cash that's in my wife's passport, 3 watches including a rolex, clothes, new towels, lotion, shampoo and soap!

What scared me was that we are also missing some keys and front gate padlock. She might be a member of a gang and may have plans of going back to get some more. We have replaced those locks as a precautionary measure.

Her name is Grace Cabigayan. 22 yrs. old.

A friend of hers told us that she is off to iloilo with her BF. Her parents told us to just put her to jail ifever she gets caught.

Pwede ba ipost ang pic mods?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Post mo na tol para mahuli. Post mo rin pics nung nahuli na siya para justice

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="3"]MOD's Note:

Yes, I will allow pics.[/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    This might not be her real name. You need to file charges para pag nakita picture nya, makulong sya.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006

Here is her picture. She is about 4'11", with some blonde highlights sa buhok. Sana wala nang mabiktima.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    San nyo nakilala yung maid na yan? nakakatakot, bago pa din lang maid namin sa bahay..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ang panget!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    next time don't hire maids with blond hair highlights...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    pwede din ba ako magpost ng picture ng katulong namin? mods?

hindi naman to nagnakaw sa amin in a way. pero advance ng advance, bigay naman kami ng bigay, tapos bigla lumayas. hindi na nabayaran ang utang..

gusto ko sana post dito, para magingat din mga tsikoters.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nanakawan din ako ng maid ko before.

Watches, jewelries, bedsheets and toiletries din ninakaw. Thankfully walang pera.

Tumakas siya madaling araw. Nag-iwan ng letter, nagssorry. Napablotter na siya, nakapagpost na ng picture sa brgy. and sa police station.

It has been months since that happened, mga 2 months ago pa. Hinayaan na lang din namin, ika nga, may karma naman.

Malaki din naman natipid namin eh. Electricity cost ... nakatipid kami ng 1k , manila water, 500 natipid din and syempre yung sweldo niya. Right now, wala pa rin kaming maid. Ewan ko kung kelan ulit kukuha.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Our house help robbed us!