New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by fitdrive View Post
    Night driving is dangerous Kasi walang view. I have observed this many times coz I go up every weekend sa Marcos highway Tanay. In the day, drivers tend to be more giving and relaxed coz the view relaxes them. *night, is an entirely different thing. Drivers are more aggressive, maybe because they want to get out of the zigzag faster as negative things playing in their head like Baka ambush, masiraan, biglaan ulan etc.

So as much as possible avoid night driving in the mountains, gasino na gasolina at Oras na maubos traveling at daylight, Kung buhay mo, buhay ng kotse mo or buhay ng pamilya mo nakasalalay. Usually, mga kaibigan ko na Nagpipilit na safe yan are the ones I label the edgy ones. You should profile friends like that, they don't give at rat's ass about your family.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    IMO, those who drive at night are usually the ones more familiar with the route so tendency is they do drive faster. They choose to drive at night because traffic is significantly less and you can spend more time at the destination the next day rather than spend half the day just in travel.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by l3viathan View Post
    first time member dito
    welcome to tsikot lakay

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Given all of the above situations, I would still prefer night time driving, as long as I am very familiar with the route, and well rested before the trip.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Given all of the above situations, I would still prefer night time driving, as long as I am very familiar with the route, and well rested before the trip.
    Same here.

I usually leave for Baguio between 7 to 8pm and i'm up there between past 11pm to 12:30am. I get a good night's rest and can get up late the next day.

If i'm not familiar with the place i'm going to, that's when i drive during the day.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234