New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    RIP... it's a shame that these two had to die.

I passed by that spot this morning... a makeshift cross was erected on the spot where one of them died on the spot... the other guard died in the hospital.

My personal theory is that these two men might be up to no good (waiting to assasinate someone or to rob the banks across the street). Security was tighter today, the roving guards (in a Crosswind) accosted the car parked illegally behind me (I was at the bank).

2 security guards gunned down in Mandaluyong

The Philippine Star 03/30/2007

Two armed men shot dead two security guards yesterday at the height of an argument over illegal parking at the Ortigas Center in Mandaluyong City.

Killed on the spot were Jamer Pe Jr., of No. 91 Abra St., Bago Bantay, Quezon City, and Genesis Repore, of No. 882 V. Viscarra St., Malibay, Pasay.

Superintendent Ericson Velasquez, Mandaluyong City police chief, said the two security guards were patrolling the vicinity of the Crescent Building along San Miguel Avenue on board their motorcycles at 12 noon yesterday when they noticed a tinted red Honda Civic, with license plate WNH-170, was illegally parked in the gutter.

They reportedly accosted the suspects and it triggered a heated argument. The two suspects reportedly took out their 9mm automatic pistols and fired at the guards at close range. They sustained multiple gunshot wounds in the body.

After the shooting, the suspects fled on board their vehicle towards Shaw Boulevard.

Pe’s issued .38 caliber revolver was still tucked in his waist while Repore was not armed during the incident, Velasquez said.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Kawawa naman mga pamilya nung 2 guards tsk tsk May you RIP!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tsk tsk iba na talaga ngayon. imagine katanghaliang tapat mukhang
    me ta-trabahuhin yung 2 kaya armado. or baka nagka-angasan lang
    kaya umabot sa ganun. wawa naman 2 SG and condolence to the
    family.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    kawawa naman......

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kawawang mga Security Guards. Ginagawa lang nila ang trabaho nila, sila pa nadale.

Ano na kaya nangyari sa kaso? Sana naman mahuli na ang mga ugok na yan!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kwento nga ng driver namin... on the way to carshow yest...
    naglalakad daw sila papuntang tektite, ng magkaputukan, dapaan takbohan

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mas maraming baril yata kapag gun ban!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pulis QC yung bumaril,
    SPO1 pa lang siya, naka-brand new civic na?!!

----------------------

QC cop tagged in Ortigas Center slays

A Quezon City policeman has been linked to the murder of two security guards in Ortigas Center in Mandaluyong City Thursday, DZMM reported Friday.

Senior Superintendent Elmo San Diego, deputy district of the Quezon City Police District, said Police Officer 1 Obet Añonuevo has sent surrender feelers after he was linked to the murders of Ortigas Center security guards James Pe Jr. and Genesis Repore.

San Diego said Añonuevo is a member of QCPD District Intelligence and Investigative Division. He said the policeman will be immediately turned over to the Mandaluyong City Police after his surrender.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    RIP

they are just doing their job.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aregluhan na naman... sayang na buhay

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Ortigas Security Guards KIA - RIP