New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ...were laws are mere suggestions

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    .......where overspeeding is not a violation..........

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....... where pedestrian crossings are ignored...........

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ...where a 2 lane street becomes a 3 lane street event though there are street stripes.
    ...where a 2 lane street becomes a 1 lane street because people park at one side.
    and
    ...where a 2 lane street sometimes become a zigzag road because stupid people park either side alternately.

damn. i love this country!!!

most of the things posted here are so very true. i can see that people here are frustrated and irritated. i hope somebody does something about this...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vhenok
    ....where you can find DRIVERS (mostly CAB) interchange the tail/brake lights and backing lights.....d*mn!!!!!
    hehehe.
    i have seen private cars do this. they rewire their tail light lights "reshuffled" to have this "astig, ako lang meron niyan" effect.
    isa pa. tail lights were designed to serve a purpose. red for park light and stop, yellow for signal, white for reverse. some IDIOT drivers change it to all white lens pati bulbs all white. sakit sa mata! it was banned years ago pero walang nangyari.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's only in the provinces of the Philippines where a funeral procession can pass ON FOOT along the national highway, blissfully ignorant of how their snail's pace is inconveniencing the motorists lined up behind them.

Aaargh, kailan kaya mawawala ang "last trip" na yan sa mindset ng mga Pinoy?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177
    It's only in the provinces of the Philippines where a funeral procession can pass ON FOOT along the national highway, blissfully ignorant of how their snail's pace is inconveniencing the motorists lined up behind them.

Aaargh, kailan kaya mawawala ang "last trip" na yan sa mindset ng mga Pinoy?
    hindi na mawawala iyan. tradition will never die. dito pa sa pilipinas?

OT:sir, i like your pic. i am a great V5 fan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    about funeral: this is so true! ive encountered a funeral somewhere bayambang on the way to dagupan, and worst more than 10 funeral are held, i asked my friend ganun daw talaga minsan, i told her ano yun mass burial?

in hawaii: esp summer people walk the road with their 2 piece bikinis, even enters posh boutiques (prada, gucci, LV, a/x etc) on it=)

onli in da pilipins where tricycle really drives at national road (mc arthur hiway) and feel they own the road (they could always run on right side if there be a decent driveway) they really pissed me off

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    only in the philippines where PUV drivers use his vehicle front wheel as a URINAL BOWL

only in the philippines where a 10 wheeler truck is loaded with 20-25 tons and 18 wheeler trailer truck is loaded with 40-50 tons and 22 wheeler with 70 tons cargo

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Only in the Philippines where people are always complaining

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
ONLY In The PHILIPPINES...