New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Online uproar over BDO's offline service

MANILA, Philippines – Banco de Oro is still out of service. At least as of Saturday afternoon, May 24.
    One of the Philippines' major banks has mysteriously been offline since Friday, May 23, 2014. Consumers have been unable to withdraw from ATMs, check their accounts online, and even transact business over the counter.

So far there has been no word from the bank to explain why. With nothing to go on with, consumers took to their social media accounts to vent their frustration.

n the recently concluded Manila sessions of the World Economic Forum on East Asia, SM Investments Corporation vice chairperson Tessie Sy-Coson says one area where SMIC, which owns Banco de Oro, would likely expand in the region, is banking.

"We have to go out because we have to have that connectivity in terms of the financials requirement and transactions. So, in the bank we have to go out and we have to scale up, because right now, we're very small. And, we're trying to convince the government to make it easier for us to grow," Coson said.

Netizens however found that Banco de Oro has no Twitter account they could tag. Neither has there been any mention of the systems failure on their Facebook page. Paging BDO! – Rappler.com

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ha ha!

bdo- banco de offline.

buti na lang bpi ako.
    pero ok na raw sabi sa news 5.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^yep. ayos na kanina as of mga 1pm

pero kahapon talagang pati-pag over the counter deposit wala daw tinatanggap kasi sa pinto pa lang tinataboy ka na

4. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Not to mention a lot of atm cards were "compromised" the past few weeks, including mine. Di maka-transact sa atms nila, yun pala blocked na raw for safety precaution. Crappy system perhaps.

Sent from my 3310 using Tsikot Forums🙈🙉🙊💀💩

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Baka pati system tinipid?

I am glad I don't have a BDO account. I will never patronize anything SM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bdo. We find waste.

Walanh kwentang banko talaga yan. Buti na lang iba na bank ko

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Hahaha. Tinalo agad nila ang bpi express offline ha.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    dati pa parati off-line yan, mag mula nung naging BDO na yung equitable-pci madalas nag ooff-line lalo na pag sahod. kaya pinull out ko na lahat ng account ko jan pati ng mga family members ko. pati office account namin kasi kawawa din mga employee namin jan kasi dati pumapasok payroll namin, eh pag sahod off-line lagi. ngayon BPI na ko and very happy with their service, never pa nag ka problem kahit isang beses.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Kanina pa OFFLINE.. ATM, Internet Banking, Phone Banking.. what's happening BDO?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    Kanina pa OFFLINE.. ATM, Internet Banking, Phone Banking.. what's happening BDO?
    Patay BDO diyan.

Buti na lang wala akong transactions today with BDO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Online uproar over BDO's offline service