just a few minutes ago before reaching home. sa tingin ko muntik na ako mabiktima ng lumang style na modus pero nakamotor na sila ngayon. on my way home nasa calle industria ako cruisng at around 40-45kph, when a motorcvycle behind me, beeped his horn twice, and so as a usual understanding since i know i'm just moving at a slow speed, i looked at the right side of my mirror and see if I'm clear to move a side a bit for him to overtake me, after moving aside he is still behind me, (i'm guessing about 1 vehicle away) he is still honking 2 short beeps from his horns, indicating that he wants my attention. so i just ignored him and continued with my slow pace at the side of the street for him to freely overtake since wala naman kasalubong at that time. so what he did was he moved to my side signalling and pointing something down my vehicle, possibly telling me that there was something wrong with my tires or something but i just waved him that it;'s nothing since i can feel if somethings wrong with my car, but he still continued pointing even though i kept waving at him that i'm fine. so i sensed that this could be a modus (he was wearing a black helmet with black tint on the visor, a brown jacket, jeans and not sure if its a sneakers or one of those parang step-in na shoes, also the motorcycle has no plate, only for registration. plate lang. what i did since i felt na threat na to sa buhay ko, i suddenly moved my car to his position na parang is-sideswipe ko talaga siya pero hindi ko tinuloy, tinakot ko lang. so what he did was he went in fornt of me pero he did not speed up to get away from me. ginawa ko, dinikit ko yung front bumper ko on about 1 foot distance while continously honk my bad_ass horn at him, after a few minutes, he took a left turn and shelter sa caltex station malapit na sa manggahan village.

ingat lang po sa lahat at dati kasi, yung pagturo na ganun mga nakatayo lang sa sidewalk, ngayon mobile na sila. possibly din may kasabwat to, nagaabang or kasunod lang din namin at iaambush ako kapag tumigil nga ako para tignan kung ano man yung sira na tinuturo sa baba ng saskayan ko, pero paguwi ko, chineck ko sasakyan ko, wala naman problem kaya dun ko nalaman na MO nanaman to. makes me think, na sana tinuluyan ko yung bwiset na yun!