New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    I regularly pass by R. Magsaysay Rd (or sometimes called Karangalan Rd). This connects Felix Ave (formerly Imelda) in Cainta to A. Rodriguez in Manggahan Pasig. There is an old invalid / crippled man in a wheelchair at the roadside. Since the road in narrow and the traffic is heavy he adds to the traffic and is a road hazard. What are noticeable are 1) he is sleeping most of the time, 2) if he pushes his wheelchair using his hands he can only move no more than 10 meter, stop and sleep again 3) he is unaccompanied and 4) at the back of the wheelchair is an advertisement which says "Gulong para sa Bayan" courtesy of Coun. Bobby Eusebio, son of the current mayor of Pasig and rumored to be the next candidate for mayor. Heavy traffic dito sometimes it takes me 30 -45 minutes to traverse this road of about a kilometer long, kaya ko na notice iyan.

The old man is there when I pass in the morning (about 7am) and in the late afternoon (about 6pm) pero wala na siya pag dumaan ako ng gabi na at di na mababasa ang naka sulat sa likod ng wheelchair.

Kawawa naman. NAGAGAMIT KAYA SIYA? In my opinion yes.

Has anyone of you passing this road noticed this old man?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    taga-dyan din ako sa area na yan, sa Mabini nga lang ako madalas. Have yet to see this old man na sinasabi mo. I pity the man as you describe . Or isa sya sa mga nagamit, epro sana naman hindi. Yung wheelchair siguro nagkataon lang na na-solicite nila from Bobby, let's should wait come election time, baka kasama sa campaign yan...just kidding.

Will try to look for that man nga perhaps this weekend. Grabe naman kasi sikip dyan sa Magsaysay. Two lanes na nga, dami pa naka-park tapos dami din tricycle. Considering alternate route ito from Pasig/C5-Libis area going to Cainta.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Vhenok, madalas siyang malapit sa fruit stand and talipapa just as you enter R. Magsaysay coming from A. Rodriguez.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    idea ni enteng yan, dummies lang sila soledad at bobby.

ayos na ba ang rotonda?

Old Invalid Man in Wheelchair: a road hazard (being used as politcal ad?)