New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi ko pala nalista kung magkano ang fine, hehe.

the fines were usually between USD 150 - 200. my worst one was going 103 mph on I-75...the fine was $280. yes, i was stupid and yes, buti hindi ako nakasuhan ng reckless driving :sweat:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    about three times. last was beating the red light on clarkfield (near friendship)

how much? 200 petot. hirap yata bumalik ng clark para tumubos ng lisensya

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    di ko na matandaan kung ilan beses na. pero lately sinita ako dahil di ako humunto sa stop sign, arabic kasi nakasulat eh. anyway, pinagbigyan naman ako.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by promdiboy View Post
    expired license

twice na

yung una lagay 500, yung pangalawa di ko nilagyan nagpahuli ako, 1300 binayaran sa lto.

parati ko nalilimutan mag renew, both times more than a year na expired bago ko nalaman expired. paano niyo naaalala na magexpire na license niyo? 3 years matagal na panahon.
    Ngek. paano nalaman ng nakahuli na expired license ka. siguro may violation ka kaya ka nasita, then saka lang nalaman na expired license ka. So double violations yun.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Around 5 times?

The first time...
    a. This was in high school. I was on my way home after playing basketball at my friend's village when an officer pulled me over. He was apparently instructing me to stop but i didn't coz i didn't see his hand signal. It was dark and he did not have a reflectorized glove (naks nag explain pa)
    b. Alabang Zapote Road
    c. the officer have used up all his tickets so he asked his fellow officer to get a booklet from the station. i told him that i don't have time, if i don't bring the car home by 8PM i would be in so much more trouble with my dad. i got off with a warning hehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga less than 10x

biggest bribe I gave was P500 in makati when I was caught driving w/o a license...pero back then malaki na yun P500...excited kasi mad drive kahit wala pa akong license, I was i 1st year HS.....

last na huli is sa makati din, entered a one way street fork out P200....
    Last edited by shadow; September 3rd, 2007 at 08:23 AM.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    5x in 25 years of driving (I was driving since I was 11 )

1. Mid 80's. Entering a one-way road (the confusing pasay road one way windows). The cop gave me the "pagusapan nalang natin ito" line. I gave P100
    2. Caught twice in 8 years beating the "yellow light." Once in Makati and the other time in Manila. I used my charm and they let me go.
    3. "Swerving" again during the late 80's. The cop was my province mate (I insisted he was my relative). He let me go. Hehehe...
    4. "Crossing the double yellow lane marker" at SLEX. I gave my license, cop issued me a ticket.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    A couple of times, but I always say pasensiya na boss with a sincere smile Paguminit ang ulo natin mas lalo magbibigay yan ng ticket. Often times it would be your word against his kaya ako nakikiuasap na lang.

To avert a flagdown in a close call, peripheral vision will be useful. They tend to hesitate and when they do never look at them straight just be firm that you haven't done something wrong. Once nakipag EB doon ka nila yayariin.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    About 3 out of 5 times

1. speeding ticket (along orange ave in orlando) - officer told me i was doing 55 on a 35 mph zone. cop was a complete dickhead didn't even gave me a warning and instead slapped me with a $100 fine i didn't argue with him since i don't want to end up in jail.

2. swerving/wont stay in one lane (alafaya trail along UCF) - i was driving my cousins rsx type s and there was this road construction all over the area so i had to be careful and try to not hit the potholes and stuff. a cop followed me so i pulled over. he asked me step out of my vehicle because he thought i was drunk. checked my vehicle and went around it if it was "street legal" since it was quite modified at the time. went back to his mobile and gave me a citation for $150. i was so pissed off so i just paid it knowing i could've defended myself in court but i was too busy at work & school.

3. parking ticket (downtown orlando) - $50 bucks saturday night i made my friends pay for it since i was the designated driver and it was a gimik night they made me park at the restricted parking area :lol:

4. speeding (downtown celebration) - just a warning. pulled me over and officer said i was 6 mph over the limit. he let me go with a warning and told me to be careful next time.

5. did not stop * the stop sign (celebration) - another warning. i stopped at the stop sign but probably the officer just didn't see me stop. pulled me over and told me to be careful.

so now my driving record has been clean for the last 2 years. i hope i can maintain it though

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i think mga 4-5 times..

1 - Parking under a no parking sign..kala ko pwede kasi holiday e..pag tow sumama ako sa car nila at binayaran ko ng 2k...amff talaga..
    2 - Not wearing seatbelts..niyari uli ako...pera nanaman
    3 - Parking on pedestrian lane and malapit sa corner..binigyan lang ako warning whew
    4 - turning left na bawal sa time, 4:30pm turn left ako, e up 8:00 pm bawal, hingi ng pang-burger ang kotong boy...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Number of Times you have been caught for a traffic Violation?