New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by muse
    my worst experience watching a movie was definitely seeing the avengers in a packed theater at gateway on a monday afternoon.

during the quiet scenes, all you could hear was munching chips/popcorn and people ripping open their bags of snacks. it was like people were competing to be the loudest. the sound drowned out the audio from the film. not only that, there were dorks around me narrating every scene.
    sa gateway Lol, Cubao people are the worst, pag maglalakad ako dyan parang okey LNG magbanggaan kyo

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    sa gateway Lol, Cubao people are the worst, pag maglalakad ako dyan parang okey LNG magbanggaan kyo
    lol, i had the unfortunate experience of needing to take the mrt there to pick something up. it was so horrible that id rather skin the soles of my feet and walk through several yards of salt than go through that again.

there is a freaking guard there!

why won't they guide the people who needs to exit/enter. what happens is that people are pushing to get in and out. people will not move because it is their "claimed" spot and dgaf about others if they want to enter or exit.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    not only noisy people but people who feel that they are at home that they keep on kicking the back of your seat.

at yung uubo na ramdam mo sa batok mo yung ubo nya... badtrip.

dati sa rockwell na nood kami weekday para konti tao. ok na sana kaso yung babae na about 4 or 5 seats away would open her bag of chips take out a few chips and close it again... every 3 or 5 mins open- get- close... buti n lang after 30 mins tumawag ata yung ka meeting nila sa kasama nya umalis agad.
    Last edited by impulzz; July 26th, 2012 at 09:19 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345