New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    kaya nga tawag nila diyan Republika ng Makati... me sariling patakaran.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I got my plates almost 3 months after it was released from the Casa.

Here is what I did...got a copy of the or/cr from the SA...included as well were the copies of the sale invoice and release papers from the casa. What the SA did was to leave the date blank...photocopied it then gave me those photocopies with the blank dates on it. All you have to do is use a date stamp to put in different dates and you're good to go.

If you get apprehended and the enforcer/cops check the Odometer, just tell them you took a trip to Baguio or somewhere far to justify the high reading.

HTH.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by red16 View Post
    a Makati Traffic Officer flagged me down and showed me the memo from the City Hall regarding traffic regulations.

..... Memo their a#* , Sila sila lang nag kakaintindihan sa Rules & policy nila instead na ipaalam or announced it muna sa "Public". Lalo nyang group ng anti - smoke belching ..kuno..... perwesyo kayo sa lipunan.

Pcencya napo mga mods.....
    pasensya din po but i couldn't help but make a comment. alam ko hindi lang sa makati ang tumitingin sa conduction sticker as a basis for 'coding' kung wala pang plates. talagang last digit ang basis sa buong metro manila, right?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    conduction sticker ang basis ng coding kapag wala pang plate. Your SA should have told you that before releasing the car to the owner. ^^,m

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    What if you already have the OR/CR but don't have the plates yet? Puwede na ba kahit lagpas na 7 days?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Technically di parin pwede kasi nga NO PLATE, NO TRAVEL.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    You may call the trunk line at 9229061 - 66 for help.
    Just called the number posted above to confirm the policy. It's only good for 7 days daw.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    eh kasalanan naman ng LTO/Casa kung bakit wala tayo plaka

wala pa din ako sticker sa plaka ko until now

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    What if you already have the OR/CR but don't have the plates yet? Puwede na ba kahit lagpas na 7 days?
    Sir, nung time na bumili ako ng car ko (late 2009), nagissue ng letter yung lto na registered na yung car ko pero no plate available sa kanila (kasabay ito nung nakuha ko yung OR/CR ko). Nung pinara ako sa makati, pinakita ko lang yun, ok na, no violation.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    One and a half months na wala pa din license plate ko pero kanina di naman ako hinuli ng mga taga LTO na nag aabang sa Mindanao Ave. kinabahan nga ako baka parahin ako... buti nalang bagong carwash oto ko.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
No Plate - No Travel