New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Recently, MMDA placed concrete barriers at Shell Buendia preventing vehicles to exiting to EDSA. Cars from Jupiter St. cannot exit to EDSA anymore as well as cars who refuel at Shell Buendia. As a result, it creates a monstrous traffic jam at Paseo-Buendia intersection as well as Jupiter-Paseo Intersection and the whole Jupiter St. I don't know if only a number of vehicles are affected here. But it seems even Bel-Air residents are affected.

Hope they remove these barriers so that we can use that escape route again.

(Actually it's our escape route from color coding since our office is at Jupiter St.)

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    anong kalokohan na naman kaya ang naisip ng MMDA dyan... hay naku.. experiment na naman....

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    di ba may ginagawang part dun?

tapos na ba un?

hinatid namin ung sister ng gf ko dun dati..

around midnight na pero traffic pa rin..

sana maayos na nila agad yan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    di pa rin tapos yung ginagawa as of an hour ago today. may digging at the outermost lane of EDSA SB going to buendia at base of the flyover that goes from fort to edsa and buendia.

and meron din sa portion ng EDSA SB sa may area ng buendia MRT.

so i guess may silver lining din pala ang paglipat sa akin to the 2:30am shift sa work for the week. hehehe! iwas trapik. grabe trapik sa edsa friday evening. took me an hour to reach makati.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    naglalagay ng island sa edsa south bound just after buendia, so expect the traffic to be like edsa southbound just before pasong tamo where they have the steel barriers. i think i saw two small islands, masikip....

No exit to EDSA * Shell Buendia