New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    OT, yes bro... binch mayuga's a batchmate... i heard that he passed away that Friday morning (yes, the same day that we are doing the talk at the school....

were you with him when he died?
    OT, negative bro. only learned about the details during his wake, besides i don't have the knack for badminton. i am more into "free-for-all" basketball game ala st.andrews "chaotic" basketball court back in our times, you know what i mean

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by xoom View Post
    OT, negative bro. only learned about the details during his wake, besides i don't have the knack for badminton. i am more into "free-for-all" basketball game ala st.andrews "chaotic" basketball court back in our times, you know what i mean
    OT: yup, i know what you mean. na-semento siko ko dyan habang naglalaro ng basketball dyan eh.... hehehehe.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Bro, si Gretchen yun. Nainis kasi sya na-confirm mo yung RCBC story nya sa showbiz thread... :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Bro, si Gretchen yun. Nainis kasi sya na-confirm mo yung RCBC story nya sa showbiz thread... :bwahaha:

hahahaha. umabot tayo dito ah...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    hindi lng sa pinas nangyayari yan. sa canada nga marami na ring lokong kabataan. police always say dont buy red or black colored cars because they are considered hot cars! On their stats, red and black ang always pinag titripan ng mga kabataan. they'll carnap it, drive it all d way til fuel runs out and after, they'll put vandals and wreck something b4 they leave the car.

My cousin was a victim in canada. She parked it outside a bar, and after the party, her car is in total wreck at may vandals pa nakasulat na nigre!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Niyari Oto Ko!