New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A silver Nissan Patrol was bombed today along EDSA in front of SM City North EDSA. It was carrying members of the Aguirre-Dy (confirm?) family. If we can recall, one of the Aguirre-Dy's was also killed when a bomb placed in the dashboard/glovebox went off inside the Pajero Field Master he was riding in. The Nissan Patrol in today's incident had a bomb placed somewhere aft of the passenger compartment. After the fire, only the area from the doors forward, remained intact. Passengers of the said vehicle have been taken to Capitol Medical Center though I don't know what has happened to them as of this writing.

CarGirl actually texted me about a Nissan Patrol starting to go up in flames along EDSA. I was at a nearby church at the time and was thinking whether I should respond or not. I was thinking it might just be an electrical fire or something. When I finally got on-site, I could see how much force the explosion had, almost ripping the rear end of the Patrol out. The police where already at the scene and the victims extricated from the vehicle so I did not go down from my vehicle anymore.

Ingat na lang tayo.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    katakot naman mga yan. kaya mahirap basta basta pinagkakatiwala ang mga sasakyan sa mga di kakilala. baka kung ano ang mga ilagay sa loob.

ingat lang mga peeps!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wow, it's like a scene from a spy movie! is this family prominent politically (or criminally)?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    passed by the scene this morning. parang bumangga pa yata sa isang concrete barrier yung patrol, out of place kasi yung isang concrete barrier sa may U-turn slot.
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Read in the news that this is the second time members of the Dy family have been bombed. Seems like somebody wants to wipe out this family.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I dont get it how do you make a bomb out of a grenade? saw from the news 2nite that the two incidents had grenades as culprits. it's either they dont use the aircon too often and an assassin threw 'em in like basketball or they bring their own grenade duds with 'em

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wat family ba ito? prominent sila saan? politics or business? im assuming chinese so business.....laki ng atraso nito siguro kaya ganun.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    grabe naman yun.. ingat nalang mga peeps!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one way of "planting" the bomb would be habang tumatambay ang driver... gawain nila ang iniiwan bukas mga bintana and doors habang nagpapahinga.

hirap maging prominent dito sa pinas.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang hirap non wala kang ka laban laban don natakbo car mo biglang sasabog... dapat nag iingat na sila since may history na sila ng ganon.. Mobile Oil owner ba yan??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Nissan Patrol Pinasabog along EDSA