New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Stolen vehicle abandoned in mall parking lot
    By Katherine Adraneda
    The Philippine Star 07/18/2005

The luxury vehicle that was taken by three unidentified men in front of a music bar along Quezon Avenue on Saturday afternoon was found abandoned in a mall parking lot yesterday morning.

Reports reaching the Quezon City Police Criminal Investigation Unit showed that the white Nissan Patrol, with license plate XKN-600, reportedly owned by a doctor was recovered at around 10 a.m. yesterday in a mall in Fairview, Quezon City.

Three men stole the vehicle from its driver, Cesar Soria, 45, at around 3 p.m. on Saturday. Police said Soria was waiting for his boss in front of a music bar when the gun-wielding suspects approached him and ordered him to alight from the vehicle.

Soria defied the suspects and tried to put up a fight, prompting the suspects to shoot him.

The suspects then pulled Soria out of the vehicle and sped off.

Soria died on the spot due to bullet wounds in the nape and chest.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    He should have given the car... It is probably insured anyway.

But i commend him for his dedication to his boss. May he rest in peace.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    another case of mga walang konsensia na carnapper :

kawawa naman ang family driver ...

dapat talaga wag mag hihintay sa loob ng car ..

mas madali ma get ang ride kung may tao sa loob ...

SLNK..na lang doon sa family driver

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kawawa naman un dirver.. mga hinayupak na carnappers... nakakainis talaga!!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    base on the gunshot wounds of the driver, professional killer yun mga carnappers, they wont hesitate to kill if you try to stop them.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    kawawa naman yung driver.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    A basic rule I require of our driver is to lock the car once parked, and to stay a couple of meters away. If the wait will be longer than a half hour, I allow him to stroll. I call him once I'm done. I realize a phone call is cheaper than wasted gas and higher maintenance costs on a parked car with the aircon running.

Driver gets to plan his chores for the rest of day, and leaves lethargy out of the household. Imagine the feeling of having to wait for someone not knowing when he'll show.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kawawa naman yung driver. tsk tsk. iba talaga mga masasamang loob ngayon. *&*%#*#%&* mga carnappers na yan! mamatay na sana kayo! mga walang magawa sa buhay!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana nag agawan na lng ung mga carnappers dun sa oto tapos sila sila nagbarilan...badtrip

kawawa nman ung driver

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    I was once a victim of a carnapping, i bought a sr from toyota balintawak . it was delivered to my house , as you all know the gas that was in the tank just enough to be delivered . so i decided to have a full tank ,along the waywe decided to have our dinner some where in banaue. where we met the carnapper he poked a gun to us . and hit the gun at the head of my brother and get my car . 5 min. away is a police station .then we went to a hospital coz the head of my brother is bleeding due to the gun .. the worst is my insurance was deny ,.luckily it was an inhouse insurance provided by TOYOTA BALINTAWAK. JUST THINK I BOUGHT A 700T CAR IN JUST AN HR THE INSURANCE DENY MY INSURANCE CLAIM. ASKING US WHY DID WE GIVE OUR CAR TO THE CARNAPPERS? HOW DID WE KNOW IF THE GUN IS REAL OR NOT ....I DID NOT GET MY CAR BACK .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nissan Patrol license plate XKN-600 - Stolen vehicle abandoned in mall parking lot