New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ABS-CBNNEWS.COM (as of 1/24/2008 11:45 AM)

Nissan Exalta carjacked in Baclaran

An employee of Philippine National Oil Company was the latest victim of carjacking after he reported that his Nissan Exalta was stolen outside his home Thursday morning.

Edilbert Corsame filed a complaint with Task Force Limbas of the Philippine National Police after his vehicle, he said, that was parked in front of his house at 1414 Mactan St. Baclaran, Parañaque City was stolen.

Corsame believed that his green colored Nissan Exalta was stolen between 2 am to 5 am while they were asleep.

According to Corsame, his helper told him that there was a suspicious looking guy who was standing near his car before they all went to sleep Wednesday night.

Thursday morning they found out that his car was already stolen.

Yari na. When they start carnapping Nissan Exaltas, then probably your Daewoo Espero is not even safe from carnappers anymore.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What are you trying to imply about Exaltas, then?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nothing is safe when parked outside overnight. it’s always a 50-50 chance tanggapin natin. Yung ngang me garahe nadadale pa minsan kung talagang target. Ingat na lang.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Why would anyone want to steal an exalta?

Baka meron nag-re-restore ng exalta at kelangan ng hood, pinto, atba piesa hehehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    any car is still of value even kia pride, but carnappers wont take a hand on those cheaper cars, i have a nokia 3210 displayed in my clinic as it is being used an office phone, nobody would dare steal it, if they do, they will still have it repaired, they might still pay more than the amount of cellphone they had stolen heheheh.

moral of the story, just be cautious and guard your expensive belongings, including your house, car, jewelries, adn even your love ones

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    What are you trying to imply about Exaltas, then?
    Haha. I knew it someone would ask this question.

Everybody knows of Nissan's low resale value, hence they are usually the least attractive cars for carnappers. I'm sure you are aware of this. This is one of the reasons why I bought a Nissan before. I am musing that the priorities had changed already.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they will use it for other criminal acts like robbery or chop chop as surplus.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pang criminal activity siguro hehe.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Don't know about the others, but after the 5th Gen Accord, I simply adore the interior/exterior looks of the Sentra Exalta (2002 series). Especially the Grandeur version.

Pag medyo maluwag-luwag na ako, I'll be buying this car as my coding vehicle.

IMO, undeserved yung low resale value ng Nissan cars.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    IMO, undeserved yung low resale value ng Nissan cars.
    This is so true.

My friends bought a Lancer and a Civic the same time I bought my Nissan and we've been comparing it over 7 years. They spent more on replacing parts as well as having problems on aircon, radiators, electrical, etc., as compared to my Nissan which had no issues at all. Tibay talaga. Of course, others beg to differ.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Nissan Exalta carnapped