New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SoleusBB View Post
    Kunsabagay, there are truly weird folk out here nga
    define "weird".
    i prefer "non-conformist". it's more politically correct, i.e., non-biased.

game-changers in our way of life.. they were/are all "weird", if we follow the street definition.

the rats following the pied piper of hamlin... now, that's weird! even if they were all conforming to each other...

bottomline,
    nothing is wrong with being weird or non-conformist.

but that character... kags...
    now, that's one really strange guy!

what do i think of him?
    he's a social influencer, masquerading as a know-it-all buffoon or clown.
    Last edited by dr. d; December 30th, 2019 at 10:32 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Philippines CCTV & DASH CAM Spotted
    · December 27, 2019 at 10:55 AM ·

MAG INGAT: This happened near Robinson Galleria today around 5:30 pm.

Someone left a bag of paint on the road, I ran over it and a motorcycle approached me that theres paint on the car. Ive noticed somethings off, as I was about to open the door i noticed there was another guy who was waiting for me to unlock the door (he was outside on the passenger side back seat). When they realize that I already know what theyre up too they sped off.

Stay safe dont open your doors to anyone

Courtesy of Kyle Christopher Marte Cinco 📷

3. Join Date
    May 2018
    From the post, it looks like may documented incident na. Any more reports from around the metro kaya?

===

Anyways, I heard on the news na may smash & grab syndicate na active na rin. The rear passenger window of the SUV of some congresswoman was bashed in and the thieves grabbed whatever valuables inside. Sa parking ng SM Sta Mesa daw yung incident. Asaan na ba si Monseratto? He's usually quick to upload news & dashcam footages like this.

Better yet, bring all impt items with you when upu park or leave stuff at home na lang.

===
    Funny thing is, this somehow managed to get past SM's media blackout of any negative publicity regarding their establishments.. Maybe their PR folks are still on holiday mode

4. Join Date
    May 2018
    They hid their bags from plain sight from the windows and napaginteresan pa rin daw, so wag na nga siguro magiwan/magdala ng gamit. Expensive high end branded dashcams can also be a highly tempting target.

Thinking about it, these guys are amateurs. During my student days when I had a patchwork car and spent a lot of my free time scrummaging sa surplus shops in Banawe, I'd seen the tambay mechanics summoned by an owner who left the keys open a locked car faster than you could count to five

Yung mga eto, magbabasag pa, which will create a lot of noise and attract attention. That means sobrang pabaya din yung mga guards. Wala man lang nagroronda't mapansin yun?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123