New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    It's been a while since I last posted a message here in tsikot. I would just like to ask the help of those people who can give me help regarding my old adventure. I want to know where my old adventure is now coz I'm planning to buy it back from whoever is the owner now. I had to sell it before because of some financial needs but now I want to buy it back from whoever owns it now. It is a Mitsubishi Adventure Super Saloon 2002 model with plate # XHJ418. I hope someone can help me with this. Thank you.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It is really hard sir to look for your adventure since it MAY not be up for sale & we really wouldn't know where the actual unit is.

You can't really buy it back if it's not for sale, just buy a different unit IMO.

But if you still want to try your luck it may be better to contact the person who bought the unit from you.

But then again, it's going to be hard. If you find it, cross your fingers that it is up for sale because if it is not, then sorry.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    parang hindi bagay sa goon squad yung topic.

anyway, you can contact the person you sold it to before and start from there. i think its doable pero ang draw back kasi baka pump up yung price since alam nila na you are really interested to get it back.

another would be baka nalubog na yun nung ondoy and it will cost a lot of cash to rebuild it.

in conclusion, just contact the person that you sold it to, nasa deed of sale naman yun. (im assuming na nasa sanyo pa yung copy)

HTH

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Kaya nga e. What do you think would happen if the new owner of the Adventure sees this thread. Baka himatayin pa ito. Anyway, what you want is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Pero doable, why not try contacting LTO (they could check the owner, his address, even his contact number - if you ask nicely).

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mazingerZ View Post
    Kaya nga e. What do you think would happen if the new owner of the Adventure sees this thread. Baka himatayin pa ito. Anyway, what you want is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Pero doable, why not try contacting LTO (they could check the owner, his address, even his contact number - if you ask nicely).
    why not just buy another adventure? meron bang sentimental value yung old adventure mo? you can't even get a higher year model than what you have before.

dapat pala sa mga nagpapaloan mo na lang pina collateral, atleast yun makukuha mo pa and or/cr lang kailangan without getting your car. I'm not blaming you bro, i'm just saying na merong option na ganun and matagal na.

7. Join Date
    May 2009
    Sir,
    Pag logically and practically it already a 8 year old car, di mo na din sure kung okay pa siya today, why not spend time looking for a new one.. good day..!!!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Let go, bro... Move on....

9808:goodluck:

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    asking lang ang TS kung meron nakakaalam or nakakita ng Advi nya that's why he gave the details (plate #, model, etc)... that's the only info he's asking. I don't see anything in his post asking for advise.

correct though na di dapat sa Goon Squad ang thread.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Oo nga naman, +1 kay sir clarkent

pero parang hindi dapat dito ito. meron ba tayo thread na lost and found? joke lang. hehehe.

Try contacting the person whom you have sold your advie, then ask him you he or she is still willing to sell it back to you.

Good luck sir!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
need to know where my old adventure is...