New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    mga brad matanong ko nga sa inyo..is kissing (plain kissing lang to mga pre ) ur GF in the parking lot in the car considered as an offense? "public scandal?". police officers approached us as if we were making love inside the car. my car is almost not visible from the outside. dark black tint. sobra nalang naaawa ko sa GF ko dahil nttkot kaya we were forced to pay P3k. Alabang area to mga pre.

Im not sure if u heard kanina umaga sa RX when chico & delamar mentioned the case last year sa cebu wherein the judge dismissed a case like this dahil private property mo car mo so its not public scandal in Cebu.

Hope someone can shed some light into this issue. Ano ba laban sa mga kotong na to? after that papapirmahin ka na nasita ka nila and pinakawalan ka unmolested..
    Last edited by carlogt; March 2nd, 2007 at 11:29 AM. Reason: wrong title posted

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Bakit assesing clutch problem ang thread title??..

If plain kissing lang sir even outside the car I believe no problem un.. na unahan lang kayo cguro ng sindak ng mang kokotong na un?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    racket yan mga chong. ive also heard of this happening especially in alabang ... pipicturan ka pa tapos bibigay daw nila sa parents nyo. my friend's friend had to give their cellphones n lang kasi wala sila pera that time. kung ako sa inyo wag kayo mag papasindak dyan wala naman kyo ginagwang masama.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    un kasi unang posted title ko pre..i double clicked the title box kse nagloloko ata internet connection namin..ayun na save ibang title. di na pala pwede mabago pag na post na..

oo pre, they are asking for additional items other than cash..what do we have aginst these freaking leeches?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ah, kotong lang yan.

i read in the news that there is a province that will allow people to carry guns in their car because it is an extension of their home (i.e. private property).

but sad to say that i think there is no solution to the racket in Alabang - other than the "padrino" route. you have to know someone higher-up than they are.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carlogt View Post
    mga brad matanong ko nga sa inyo..is kissing (plain kissing lang to mga pre ) ur GF in the parking lot in the car considered as an offense? "public scandal?".
    According to my Soc Sci professor, no. The interior of your car is considered private property.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Here's the link on the judge decision related to the Cebu case:

Saturday, September 23, 2006
    Tint saves ***-in-car lovers

What happens inside a private vehicle is a private matter.

A 36-year-old Filipino-American and a 25-year-old woman would have kept it that way, if not for a roving security guard who caught them having *** inside the car at a mall’s basement parking area.

They were arrested, but the complaint for grave scandal against them did not prosper.

The Cebu City Prosecutor’s Office dismissed the complaint, saying the act cannot be considered “offensive and scandalous.”

Assistant Cebu City Prosecutor Liceria Lofranco-Rabillas explained that a case for grave scandal “consists of acts that are offensive to decency and good customs, which, having been committed publicly, have given rise to public scandal to persons who have accidentally witnessed the same.”

“The alleged acts done by respondents cannot be considered committed in a public place, as well as cannot be considered offensive and highly scandalous,” Rabillas stated in her single-page resolution.

She noted that people do not assemble at a parking area since only those with vehicles go there for the sole purpose of leaving their vehicles temporarily.

Also, Rabillas said that the alleged ***ual act was done inside the couple’s tinted Ford Lynx and could not be easily seen from the outside.

“The offense against decency cannot be considered to have been made public,” the resolution read.

Security guard Joselito Bernados caught the two when he tried to find out why the Ford Lynx—in the level-two basement parking of Ayala Center Cebu—was shaking.

Bernados peered inside the car with a flashlight and saw the two, allegedly naked and having ***.

He then brought the two to their security office and, later, to the Mabolo Police Station.

The arrest was the hot topic at the Palace of Justice yesterday.

But at least one prosecutor noted that the vehicle is an extension of the home, and what goes on inside the vehicle is a private matter. (JGA)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    san sa alabang to? sana kinuha mo yung pangalan nung mga pulis.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I thought you use assessing the clutch as alibi when you were caught hehe..

Plain kissing??? No need to give even a single centavo to those ugly dogs

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    if it wasnt for my GF pumunta ko sa police station nila at nakipag away. My cousin na lawyer nagalit nga kse nagpaloko daw kame. sa Festival pre, ang nakasasama ng loob super plain kissing lang. bute sana kung****** diba? & naka super black tint pa ko

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
need help.. Assessing clutch problem